Will Some KIND Soul Help Get a Message to Over There?

• October 25, 2015 at 4:13 pm #25070
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Here’s the question/comment from over yonder:

Re: Anyone know who the ’72 Toronto Promoter Was?
    Posted by: bitman ()
    Date: October 25, 2015 20:08

Awesome, thanks for the help. I recently purchased an original shirt from the concert in ’72 and am trying to figure out who might have made them up.
    The kind soul (NLust??) will please tell this person that all shirts for The Rolling Stones in Toronto (and perhaps all of Canada??) from 1972 – 1989 were produced solely by Brokum Incorporated. The B in Brokum stands for Bill Ballard. (I also have that t-shirt. It was my first one!!) The ONLY shirts sanctioned by the Stones in Canada were made by Brokum Inc. The rest are knock-offs.
    Many thanks to whoever the kind soul turns out to be this time!
    ~CE
    **This running back and forth ain’t all that bad** 😳 
    October 27, 2015 at 7:25 pm #25542
    treaclefingers
    Participant

I’m glad we’re providing some much needed customer service at IORR.  I wonder if we could consider selling EOMS as an outsourced customer service call centre to the big more established RS fansites, including IORR, Shidoobeeland, Rocks Off, Keno’s website and even RollingStones.com?

Just think about how we could monetize this!

October 27, 2015 at 7:30 pm #25547
    shesarainbow
    Participant

Treacle you’re on a roll!

October 27, 2015 at 7:31 pm #25549
    treaclefingers
    Participant

It’s all about the money now!

October 27, 2015 at 7:33 pm #25550
    shesarainbow
    Participant

It’s all about the money now!

We should have known!

October 27, 2015 at 8:23 pm #25588
    Naturalust
    Participant

Well as fans we are truly all one big happy family so I was happy to provide the services….now who do I send the bill to?

Anyway it was another good opportunity to mention EOMS over there without stirring too many feathers. I think the guy asked what EOMS was so he could find the site and compare shirts with CE. I’ll leave it to you treacle to post the link over there, I’ve done my part.   😎

October 27, 2015 at 8:30 pm #25596
    treaclefingers
    Participant

Well as fans we are truly all one big happy family so I was happy to provide the services….now who do I send the bill to? Anyway it was another good opportunity to mention EOMS over there without stirring too many feathers. I think the guy asked what EOMS was so he could find the site and compare shirts with CE. I’ll leave it to you treacle to post the link over there, I’ve done my part. 😎

Chicken!

I’ll do my part with my next planned simulcast.

October 27, 2015 at 8:52 pm #25607
    Naturalust
    Participant

Well as fans we are truly all one big happy family so I was happy to provide the services….now who do I send the bill to? Anyway it was another good opportunity to mention EOMS over there without stirring too many feathers. I think the guy asked what EOMS was so he could find the site and compare shirts with CE. I’ll leave it to you treacle to post the link over there, I’ve done my part. 😎

Chicken! I’ll do my part with my next planned simulcast.

Yeah I admit I wasn’t quite willing to pull the trigger on that one, obviously you understand and probably feel the same way. I gave you the opportunity….chicken.

It only works if you mention EOMS as the other place it is being simulcast though, as I recall your last one mentioned a simulcast but most people probably had no clue what you were talking about. No pressure, we will all just be terribly disappointed in you if you fail to perform. lol  😉

Actually the last time I mentioned this place over there the thread got closed down although the post wasn’t deleted. Pretty sneaky.

October 27, 2015 at 9:00 pm #25612
    treaclefingers
    Participant

Chicken! I’ll do my part with my next planned simulcast.

Yeah I admit I wasn’t quite willing to pull the trigger on that one, obviously you understand and probably feel the same way. I gave you the opportunity….chicken. It only works if you mention EOMS as the other place it is being simulcast though, as I recall your last one mentioned a simulcast but most people probably had no clue what you were talking about. No pressure, we will all just be terribly disappointed in you if you fail to perform. lol 😉 Actually the last time I mentioned this place over there the thread got closed down although the post wasn’t deleted. Pretty sneaky.

well I wasn’t trying to ‘not’ mention EOMS…I sort of thought most people were ‘in’ on the joke.  I’ll have to consider how I approach it this time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of Marianita
Profile picture of Cocaine Eyes
Profile picture of DandelionPowderman
Profile picture of jasona93
Profile picture of Socrates
Profile picture of stonehearted
Profile picture of angee
Profile picture of OldSoul
Profile picture of keefriffhards
Profile picture of treaclefingers
Profile picture of goo
Profile picture of devdev
Profile picture of StrongBeach
Profile picture of D
Profile picture of Doxa
Profile picture of Z
Profile picture of Nikkei
Profile picture of tauk
Profile picture of Ale Lacasa
Profile picture of Stoneburst
Profile picture of Upgreydd
Profile picture of andrew t
Profile picture of Roll Me
Profile picture of SelenePhoenix
Profile picture of ReginaPhalange
Profile picture of illusion
Profile picture of Ebling
Profile picture of MidnightPeanut
Profile picture of Redhotcarpetred
Profile picture of bluzdude
Profile picture of VT22
Profile picture of detroitken
Profile picture of hwkn
Profile picture of mgarciaisaia
Profile picture of two4fun111
Profile picture of Chris

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!