• October 29, 2015 at 12:09 pm #25737
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Watch Keith Live at NYPL

As you know, on October 29, the New York Public Library presented Keith live in conversation with Rolling Stone contributing editor Anthony DeCurtis, as part of their NYPL Live series. For anyone unable to attend, you can now see video from that evening on the NYPL site. In this 65 minute presentation, Keith and Anthony discuss everything from women, to his famous friendships, to songwriting, to his legendary career with the Rolling Stones.

~CEkr-hugging-guitar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 29, 2015 at 12:26 pm #25739
    Nikkei
    Participant

Very cool, thanks for sharing! Didn’t they do this sort of public interview several times? Keef at NYPL sure is more relaxed than Keef at NYPD

October 29, 2015 at 1:06 pm #25745
    D
    Keymaster

October 29, 2015 at 3:39 pm #25751
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Thanks Drake watching now

This is old right

October 29, 2015 at 6:52 pm #25787
    andrew t
    Participant

Thanks for this!

October 29, 2015 at 7:54 pm #25798
    angee
    Participant

Thanks Drake watching now This is old right

Yeah, from 2010 on Oct. 29.

I would’ve  liked to have been there.

October 29, 2015 at 8:07 pm #25801
    Naturalust
    Participant

One of the best interviews Keith has even done.  I must admit, I was a bit disappointed after jumping into this thread to learn that this was just a rehash of that 5 year old interview, a bit of a deceiving thread title. No worries, didn’t take long to figure out.

October 29, 2015 at 8:08 pm #25802
    CindyC
    Participant

i was there and it was amazing.    I am still unbelievably grateful for that opportunity.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well

October 29, 2015 at 8:14 pm #25806
    Naturalust
    Participant

i was there and it was amazing. I am still unbelievably grateful for that opportunity.

Wow Cindy! How cool was that? Looked like a pretty small audience with at least  one of Keith’s daughter’s in the audience. I recall she shouted  out ” I love you Dad” or something similar and Keith said something like “Thanks darling” . Sweet.  Anyway I’m sure a brief review of that experience would be welcome here, I’d sure like to hear your story. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.