Very OT, constitution day Norway

• May 17, 2016 at 11:41 am #47485
    Marianita
    Participant

Peace and love from Norway. Hope Your all doing well. Today were celebrating here. Cheers and rolling stones. Thank you for Nice mail, you know who you are 😉

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

May 17, 2016 at 11:44 am #47486
    Marianita
    Participant

May 17, 2016 at 11:46 am #47487
    Marianita
    Participant

and to my lovely sister. Im a rolling stones girl and youre a choir girl and thats Perfect. Me love you  4:15

May 17, 2016 at 11:49 am #47488
    Breath
    Participant

it seems to me the folks in the top video are having considerably more fun that those in the second video. but perhaps i’m not up on what “constitutes” ‘wegian fun.

May 17, 2016 at 12:15 pm #47496
    Marianita
    Participant

Ha ha ha Breath. As always youre spot on. That was funny, Nice to “see” you btw 🙂

May 17, 2016 at 2:56 pm #47520
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Hey babe its good to have you back, happy Norway day or what ever it is Norwegians celebrate to be happy, us Brits don’t need a reason to celebrate, we just do it every weekend for the hell of it haha

May 17, 2016 at 6:47 pm #47533
    bluzdude
    Participant

When I was in Norway in 1983, I was invited to a home for dinner in the Oslo community of Frogner. The thing I remember most was that everyone had a Norwegian flag flying in their yard. Is this still typical in single family homes?

I can't tell you the way I feel because the way I feel is oh so new to me.......or whatever

May 18, 2016 at 3:20 am #47535
    Marianita
    Participant

ha ha Riffhards, i know you brits can party. Go Leicester go. And yes Bluzdude there are flags everywhere. A nice tradition imo.

May 18, 2016 at 3:40 am #47537
    keefriffhards
    Participant

ha ha Riffhards, i know you brits can party. Go Leicester go. And yes Bluzdude there are flags everywhere. A nice tradition imo.

Sounds like you had a great day Marianita, Norway is lucky not to be in the EU,  the EU hate us being nationalistic in any way.  You can’t even say you’re English on any form in England,  apparently I’m British now lol.  Looks like England will leave the EU and join you guys very soon  😀

May 18, 2016 at 4:11 am #47540
    Marianita
    Participant

Sounds like you had a great day Marianita, Norway is lucky not to be in the EU, the EU hate us being nationalistic in any way. You can’t even say you’re English on any form in England, apparently I’m British now lol. Looks like England will leave the EU and join you guys very soon 😀

oh yeah a great day indeed. 17 may is about beeing nationalistic for us and the other 364 days of the year is about trying to save the world he he Been to England/London many times, and i love your country. dont know much about eu but it looks like to much bureaucracy. A song for you Riffhards

May 18, 2016 at 4:18 am #47541
    Marianita
    Participant

but hey i dont wanna be to nationalistic. One world is enough for all of us he he

May 18, 2016 at 4:20 am #47542
    Marianita
    Participant

And one for Munich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0U-IaURsGM

May 18, 2016 at 12:42 pm #47584
    bluzdude
    Participant

Sounds like you had a great day Marianita, Norway is lucky not to be in the EU, the EU hate us being nationalistic in any way. You can’t even say you’re English on any form in England, apparently I’m British now lol. Looks like England will leave the EU and join you guys very soon 😀

Didn’t Dave Davies allude to that about 30 years ago?

I can't tell you the way I feel because the way I feel is oh so new to me.......or whatever

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of Marianita
Profile picture of Cocaine Eyes
Profile picture of DandelionPowderman
Profile picture of jasona93
Profile picture of Socrates
Profile picture of stonehearted
Profile picture of angee
Profile picture of OldSoul
Profile picture of keefriffhards
Profile picture of treaclefingers
Profile picture of goo
Profile picture of devdev
Profile picture of StrongBeach
Profile picture of D
Profile picture of Doxa
Profile picture of Z
Profile picture of Nikkei
Profile picture of tauk
Profile picture of Ale Lacasa
Profile picture of Stoneburst
Profile picture of Upgreydd
Profile picture of andrew t
Profile picture of Roll Me
Profile picture of SelenePhoenix
Profile picture of ReginaPhalange
Profile picture of illusion
Profile picture of Ebling
Profile picture of MidnightPeanut
Profile picture of Redhotcarpetred
Profile picture of bluzdude
Profile picture of VT22
Profile picture of detroitken
Profile picture of hwkn
Profile picture of mgarciaisaia
Profile picture of two4fun111
Profile picture of Chris

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!