Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

CONFIRMED, it’s on:

October 21, 2016 at 9:05 pm #55701
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

21m
    Mick Jagger‏ @MickJagger
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Really looking forward to getting back on stage tomorrow night in Vegas! Hope to see you at the show.

~CE

October 22, 2016 at 6:07 am #55713
    Marianita
    Participant

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

October 22, 2016 at 7:03 am #55719
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

I’m so happy for my Toronto friends tonight:

~CE
    October 22, 2016 at 2:55 pm #55754
    angee
    Participant

Happy for anyone still there from cancelled Vegas 1 and for those who flew in for Vegas 2!!!

October 22, 2016 at 3:58 pm #55755
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Here’s the merch:

~CE
    October 22, 2016 at 8:04 pm #55773
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant
    The Rolling Stones 8.30pm Doors 6.30pm

~CE
    October 22, 2016 at 9:48 pm #55785
    D
    Keymaster

Game on!  We’ll do live chat tonight.  Got the interface completely reworked btw!

October 23, 2016 at 5:03 am #55789
    Marianita
    Participant

October 23, 2016 at 5:12 am #55790
    Marianita
    Participant

October 23, 2016 at 5:13 am #55791
    Marianita
    Participant

October 23, 2016 at 5:14 am #55792
    Marianita
    Participant

October 23, 2016 at 5:22 am #55793
    Marianita
    Participant

October 23, 2016 at 7:34 am #55795
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Thanks for the videos Miss M

Everyone here knows i’m biased but Keith is strong in Vegas don’t you think.  This is a big improvement from the first desert gig.

I just cant figure out why they don’t have more shows lined up so they can play say 5 or 6 tracks from the new album, hopefully in the new year, i changed my mind, i still think the Stones have something to offer Live with the new blues album.

Is it me or does Keith look like he may have taken up some old habits, dude looked like shit last night, maybe for his sake they make this the last show, lots of time hanging around bored in hotels rooms and bars is not healthy for Keith.

At this pace they are averaging one show a week on a 3 date tour, this is not Rock & Roll by any stretch of imagination, this is the dead but won’t fall down tour.

October 23, 2016 at 8:23 am #55797
    Marianita
    Participant

Thanks for the videos Miss M Everyone here knows i’m biased but Keith is strong in Vegas don’t you think. This is a big improvement from the first desert gig. I just cant figure out why they don’t have more shows lined up so they can play say 5 or 6 tracks from the new album, hopefully in the new year, i changed my mind, i still think the Stones have something to offer Live with the new blues album. Is it me or does Keith look like he may have taken up some old habits, dude looked like shit last night, maybe for his sake they make this the last show, lots of time hanging around bored in hotels rooms and bars is not healthy for Keith. At this pace they are averaging one show a week on a 3 date tour, this is not Rock & Roll by any stretch of imagination, this is the dead but won’t fall down tour.

Yes,Riffhards Sounds good in those videos, much better than the first desert gig. The engine is about to work. The band seems to be in shape. Ronnie is doing some good guitar playing in that you cant always……….clip. Charlie is Charlie, we can trust him. Waiting for some Keith videos, he did three songs last night. And i like Jagger when he keeps his voice “down” (is that right to say), you know when he aint that nasal he he. We need more, hoping for a europe tour next year.

October 23, 2016 at 8:23 am #55798
    Marianita
    Participant

October 23, 2016 at 8:28 am #55799
    Marianita
    Participant

That T-mobile arena seems like a nice concert arena

October 23, 2016 at 8:32 am #55800
    Marianita
    Participant

Time for a pee breake

October 23, 2016 at 8:39 am #55801
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Thanks for the videos Miss M Everyone here knows i’m biased but Keith is strong in Vegas don’t you think. This is a big improvement from the first desert gig. I just cant figure out why they don’t have more shows lined up so they can play say 5 or 6 tracks from the new album, hopefully in the new year, i changed my mind, i still think the Stones have something to offer Live with the new blues album. Is it me or does Keith look like he may have taken up some old habits, dude looked like shit last night, maybe for his sake they make this the last show, lots of time hanging around bored in hotels rooms and bars is not healthy for Keith. At this pace they are averaging one show a week on a 3 date tour, this is not Rock & Roll by any stretch of imagination, this is the dead but won’t fall down tour.

Yes,Riffhards Sounds good in those videos, much better than the first desert gig. The engine is about to work. The band seems to be in shape. Ronnie is doing some good guitar playing in that you cant always……….clip. Charlie is Charlie, we can trust him. Waiting for some Keith videos, he did three songs last night. And i like Jagger when he keeps his voice “down” (is that right to say), you know when he aint that nasal he he. We need more, hoping for a europe tour next year.

Yes i agree, what a bummer that just as the guitars are getting there it comes to another close. I keep thinking this is the end, one of these days it will be, but they gave us all one hell of a ride didn’t they.

Is it me but do you notice Keith looks real slim and then in a short time his belly sticks out, hope his liver is OK.  I’ve noticed this for some time, its not weight , its fluid.

Hope i’m wrong though, keep on Rocking Keith, one love everyone..

October 23, 2016 at 8:43 am #55802
    Marianita
    Participant

Why cant people download ride em on down or slipping away (from yesterday) on you tube. We have seen enough of Miss you and start me up and ……….  🙄

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of Marianita
Profile picture of Socrates
Profile picture of angee
Profile picture of DandelionPowderman
Profile picture of jasona93
Profile picture of Cocaine Eyes
Profile picture of stonehearted
Profile picture of OldSoul
Profile picture of keefriffhards
Profile picture of treaclefingers
Profile picture of goo
Profile picture of devdev
Profile picture of StrongBeach
Profile picture of D
Profile picture of Doxa
Profile picture of Z
Profile picture of Nikkei
Profile picture of tauk
Profile picture of Ale Lacasa
Profile picture of Stoneburst
Profile picture of Upgreydd
Profile picture of andrew t
Profile picture of Roll Me
Profile picture of SelenePhoenix
Profile picture of ReginaPhalange
Profile picture of illusion
Profile picture of Ebling
Profile picture of MidnightPeanut
Profile picture of Redhotcarpetred
Profile picture of bluzdude
Profile picture of VT22
Profile picture of detroitken
Profile picture of hwkn
Profile picture of mgarciaisaia
Profile picture of two4fun111
Profile picture of Chris

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!