Touring To Continue (USA & 'Perhaps' Canada)

• March 2, 2016 at 6:49 am #39682
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

This topic has been on *other* message boards for a long time now but last night I received word from a very well-placed source that the Stones are planning to tour the USA later this year and maybe into 2017. When I asked about Canada, the response was simply “Keep your fingers crossed”.

As always, I must add: God willing; good health for all; no SNAFUS; no FUBARS.

Stay tuned if this interests you.

~CE

Attachments:
    March 2, 2016 at 7:06 am #39685
    Marianita
    Participant

Nice, but what about europe?. Have the boys forgotten  where they come from? 🙂 Anyway it could be Nice With a US holiday and go see the band at the same time

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

March 2, 2016 at 7:17 am #39689
    ReginaPhalange
    Participant

CE, I heard the same thing from someone in the Stones camp while in Buenos Aires. I was told specifically the East Coast so I’m guessing that’s where they will start.

March 2, 2016 at 8:29 am #39715
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

I wasn’t told anything specific because the phone call was really all about Cuba and how that will be handled. But then the USA was mentioned and, of course, I had to ask about Canada. Like waiting for the Cuba confirmation, I suppose we wait now. Man, we must be a patient bunch of people!

~CE

March 2, 2016 at 9:01 am #39716
    munichhilton
    Participant

I was a waiter once so this is really easy for me…

March 2, 2016 at 9:03 am #39717
    andrew t
    Participant

Nice, but what about europe?. Have the boys forgotten where they come from? :-) Anyway it could be Nice With a US holiday and go see the band at the same time

These things go in a pretty predictable cycle, kinda like the setlists. We’ve now come full circle back to 2013 it seems, with major US markets on deck. Next up would be Europe if the pattern holds.

March 2, 2016 at 9:16 am #39721
    Breath
    Participant

any update on them playing my living room?  I am planning to vacuum later this spring, so the timing might work out…

March 2, 2016 at 10:15 am #39726
    andrew t
    Participant

any update on them playing my living room? I am planning to vacuum later this spring, so the timing might work out…

Rumour has it Chuck and Bernard are on board, but the sampled congas are holding out for their own dressing room.

March 2, 2016 at 10:43 am #39737
    Breath
    Participant

any update on them playing my living room? I am planning to vacuum later this spring, so the timing might work out…

Rumour has it Chuck and Bernard are on board, but the sampled congas are holding out for their own dressing room.

we’ve been in negotiations for new touring terms with the sampled congas for weeks now…but their agent keeps “beating” us up with demands like this.

March 2, 2016 at 10:51 am #39741
    munichhilton
    Participant

we’ve been in negotiations for new touring terms with the sampled congas for weeks now…but their agent keeps “beating” us up with demands like this.

You both appear to be in breech of the court initiated gag order…you’re messing with the wrong sampled congas…

March 2, 2016 at 10:53 am #39745
    Breath
    Participant

we’ve been in negotiations for new touring terms with the sampled congas for weeks now…but their agent keeps “beating” us up with demands like this.

You both appear to be in breech of the court initiated gag order…you’re messing with the wrong sampled congos…

I gagged on some spinach last night….there’s more to this??

March 2, 2016 at 11:27 am #39753
    D
    Keymaster

2016/2017 tour is signed.  It is happening.  I don’t have word on the supposed album, so I am just hoping that they are infact going to put something out.  Who knows…  Maybe it’ll just be an EP or a single or something.  No idea.  But a tour for late 2016 is definitely happening.

A fellow EOMS member has another strong rumor for 2016 that I can’t post about.  Rest assured, it’ll be an interesting year.

March 2, 2016 at 11:34 am #39756
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Oh it’s happening all right (God willing). Now they need the logistics team to work out the deets. And they need to make me happy in Toronto!! (They will).

~CE

March 2, 2016 at 11:35 am #39757
    Marianita
    Participant

2016/2017 tour is signed. It is happening. I don’t have word on the supposed album, so I am just hoping that they are infact going to put something out. Who knows… Maybe it’ll just be an EP or a single or something. No idea. But a tour for late 2016 is definitely happening. A fellow EOMS member has another strong rumor for 2016 that I can’t post about. Rest assured, it’ll be an interesting year.

Were all a big happy Family here on EOMS. We dont keep any Secrets do we. Cmon tell us the rumour, we wont tell anyone 😉

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

March 2, 2016 at 11:41 am #39761
    Breath
    Participant

A fellow EOMS member has another strong rumor for 2016 that I can’t post about.

i’m happy to put a hit out on this member…I presume once eliminated you are free to post the rumor, yes?

March 2, 2016 at 11:56 am #39765
    munichhilton
    Participant

Whats all the fuss? Rumours was a fantastic album and I like having Rumours around…

March 2, 2016 at 12:12 pm #39767
    Breath
    Participant

Whats all the fuss? Rumours was a fantastic album and I like having Rumours around…

you’re just second hand news…you should just lay down in the tall grass and do your stuff…or something…..

March 2, 2016 at 3:39 pm #39797
    andrew t
    Participant

2016/2017 tour is signed. It is happening. I don’t have word on the supposed album, so I am just hoping that they are infact going to put something out. Who knows… Maybe it’ll just be an EP or a single or something. No idea. But a tour for late 2016 is definitely happening. A fellow EOMS member has another strong rumor for 2016 that I can’t post about. Rest assured, it’ll be an interesting year.

Were all a big happy Family here on EOMS. We dont keep any Secrets do we. Cmon tell us the rumour, we wont tell anyone 😉

It’ll just be between us and the internet..

March 2, 2016 at 3:44 pm #39799
    keefriffhards
    Participant

So we got more moaning about set lists and general disapproval of the band to look forward too yepeee i cant wait !!!

Seriously though, this could be the reason Keith looked so happy on-stage the other night,  i’m pleased for all you Americans and Canadians, maybe we get to see them in Europe next summer or something

March 2, 2016 at 3:51 pm #39802
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Nice, but what about europe?. Have the boys forgotten where they come from? :-) Anyway it could be Nice With a US holiday and go see the band at the same time

I don’t recall the Stones coming from Europe, unless you mean us Europeans are all one now . There is a vote in the UK in a few months time to leave the EU.

Maybe we get to be little Englanders on our own again , leave Germany to prop up Europe .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!