The rest of the best…

• September 1, 2018 at 8:06 am #74307
    Marianita
    Participant

I’m confused about this release. I have the decca and London edition, but the decca edition is still sealed. What release included the 7″ cocksucker blues, is it a re release or? I havent opened the decca edition so i dont know if it’s in the box (not mentioned on the cover though), it’s not in the London box. When was the “the rest of the best boxset including the 7″cocksucker blues released ?, and on what label? please help…………

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

September 3, 2018 at 6:18 am #74335
    Marianita
    Participant

Didn’t I see you down in San Antone on a hot and dusty night?

September 12, 2018 at 9:37 am #74511
    Breath
    Participant

it’s quite possible.  it’s been very hot and dusty down around these parts lately….
    September 13, 2018 at 6:35 am #74513
    Marianita
    Participant

it’s quite possible. it’s been very hot and dusty down around these parts lately….

he he he lots of rain up here (snow in the mountains), talking about San Antone, is San Antone the same as San Antonio, ehhh ehhh is Steve Earle singing about a girl from San Antone or is San Antonio another place? stupid question but i just came to think about it

September 13, 2018 at 9:29 am #74522
    Breath
    Participant

yeah….in fact, you get shot down here in texas for EVER calling it San Antonio…it’s San AnTONE, asshole!!!

September 13, 2018 at 11:18 am #74524
    Marianita
    Participant

yeah….in fact, you get shot down here in texas for EVER calling it San Antonio…it’s San AnTONE, asshole!!!

he he wow, i wouldnt survive 24 hours down there i think, but Bob Wills is still the king though

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!