• October 4, 2017 at 10:49 pm #70862
    Socrates
    Participant

I miss reading him. Where has Stoneherted been lately? That guy always cheered me up.

::Cheers Emoticon::

October 5, 2017 at 9:19 am #70886
    Marianita
    Participant

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

October 5, 2017 at 2:30 pm #70945
    Socrates
    Participant

Everywhere I go people love me lately. Animals love me. I live on the edge of an enchanted forest. Animals really love me. Anybody ever have a fox come right up to them, right at their feet? It didn’t look like it had rabies. Baby skunks love me. They don’t spray me. Cats lay on their backs for me a and show me their bellies. Then I go on the internet and people hate me. They think I know something and it’s bad. I have so much love in my life. I do feel blessed.  I’ve never felt so much love for people, everywhere I go, it’s amazing. Maybe message boards are the Devil sometimes and we have to kill them. Maybe they take over too much for real life. Some people even think I’m an Angel. I do need to watch the ego. Maybe that’s why they want to kill me when I post on the internet. They think I’m a bad angel sometimes. I say they’re wrong. People think different is bad sometimes. They think weird is bad. Oh, and about that point I just made, why do humans (myself included) seek to destroy (and criticize) what we don’t understand, all too often? So, what point did I just make? You decide. I’m just telling you the truth as I know it. I wanted this to all be a good vision. God has the real plans. I’m just trying to figure stuff out as I go along. I have so much love for people, everywhere I go. I feel like I’ve crossed over to the side of Love.

October 9, 2017 at 11:03 pm #71147
    tauk
    Participant

Everywhere I go people love me lately. Animals love me. I live on the edge of an enchanted forest. Animals really love me. Anybody ever have a fox come right up to them, right at their feet? It didn’t look like it had rabies. Baby skunks love me. They don’t spray me. Cats lay on their backs for me a and show me their bellies. Then I go on the internet and people hate me. They think I know something and it’s bad. I have so much love in my life. I do feel blessed. I’ve never felt so much love for people, everywhere I go, it’s amazing. Maybe message boards are the Devil sometimes and we have to kill them. Maybe they take over too much for real life. Some people even think I’m an Angel. I do need to watch the ego. Maybe that’s why they want to kill me when I post on the internet. They think I’m a bad angel sometimes. I say they’re wrong. People think different is bad sometimes. They think weird is bad. Oh, and about that point I just made, why do humans (myself included) seek to destroy (and criticize) what we don’t understand, all too often? So, what point did I just make? You decide. I’m just telling you the truth as I know it. I wanted this to all be a good vision. God has the real plans. I’m just trying to figure stuff out as I go along. I have so much love for people, everywhere I go. I feel like I’ve crossed over to the side of Love.

Socrates, I’m glad you’re feeling good, feeling love. It really is the only thing that matters, isn’t it? Without love we are nothing. But we have to stay focused on that….not get sidetracked by anything less than that. That’s the hard part. That’s why people need to encourage and support each other. I’ve made the mistake of isolating myself way too much as I’ve gotten older, more tired, sicker, poorer. But by far the worst thing is lack of companionship and also, feeling estranged from God.  Social accountability is very important-in other words, I’ve gotten too good at knowing how to run my life without much interaction in real life, in real person, with other people. That’s not a good thing when you do it too much for too long. Of course solitude can be a good thing, especially if you’ve been through a long period of not having any time to yourself. But time can be tricky…you look up one day & realize you’ve been alone too long and no one even knows it but you. and you might not even fully realize it. Most sad thing is we can actually FORGET how good it use to be when we weren’t so isolated. It’s like we don’t even know what we’re missing. That’s sad. To forget that too long is sad. But anyway, good luck to you…our future seems uncertain here.

God bless you…and all of us.

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

'I need a..I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance" Warner Brothers film)

October 9, 2017 at 11:06 pm #71148
    tauk
    Participant

Yes,I missed stonehearted too, when he stopped posting here. He is so very knowledgeable and polite, kind. Where ever he ends up posting, it will be to the benefit of the other people on the web site.  It was fun & informative on his thread “Ancient Music.”

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

October 13, 2017 at 12:13 am #71223
    Socrates
    Participant

Hi Tauk, nice of you to say all that, thanks for making me feel good. Seems like the timing is different with everything online now. I had tacked my long note onto this thread, because I thought the site was going down. Tauk, I felt bad about saying a few things to you online. I’m so sorry if I hurt your feelings. This was years ago now, on deleted threads. Who knows what we were even talking about. God bless you, Tauk. You’re cool. Stonehearted is cool. God bless you, Stonehearted. I felt bad about fighting with both of you on deleted threads. ::cheers emoticon::

October 13, 2017 at 12:51 am #71229
    Socrates
    Participant

Tauk, now you have me thinking about so much love. Flip the switch (play it!). Wouldn’t it be cool if the Stones played that one… Taylor has seemed so happy the past few days, when I googled her. I don’t google her a lot. But she seems to be happy. The Stones look happy. Bob will probably be happy when he starts his tour tomorrow. Tauk, I want to be happy, and I think that I can be. Keith is right! I need love.

October 13, 2017 at 1:30 am #71238
    Socrates
    Participant

I think Sheryl Crow already wrote a similar one.. She would be great for this music. Who wants a new album? I watched Sheryl’s set from the outlaw festival. Sheryl is amazing. What a timeless babe. She’s a babe forever. I liked all that stuff she was saying about records. I liked watching her glide across the stage. Alright. I’m off to find love now. Think of me in your dreams.

October 13, 2017 at 4:34 am #71257
    tauk
    Participant

Hi Tauk, nice of you to say all that, thanks for making me feel good. Seems like the timing is different with everything online now. I had tacked my long note onto this thread, because I thought the site was going down. Tauk, I felt bad about saying a few things to you online. I’m so sorry if I hurt your feelings. This was years ago now, on deleted threads. Who knows what we were even talking about. God bless you, Tauk. You’re cool. Stonehearted is cool. God bless you, Stonehearted. I felt bad about fighting with both of you on deleted threads. ::cheers emoticon::

You are forgiven. Go and sin no more. Especially online. If I think of any appropriate penance for you to do I will be sure to communicate it to you. Kuh-peeeeeeeessssshhhhh? Good. P.S. I don’t think I ever said anything bad to you or did anything bad but if I did I’m sorry too.

Everybody sing along now “This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius”

(It’s the sound of us evolving) Yay!

October 13, 2017 at 4:36 am #71258
    tauk
    Participant

Tauk, now you have me thinking about so much love. Flip the switch (play it!). Wouldn’t it be cool if the Stones played that one… Taylor has seemed so happy the past few days, when I googled her. I don’t google her a lot. But she seems to be happy. The Stones look happy. Bob will probably be happy when he starts his tour tomorrow. Tauk, I want to be happy, and I think that I can be. Keith is right! I need love.

me, tauk, say: kuh-peeeeeeeeeessssshhhhh

October 13, 2017 at 4:38 am #71259
    Socrates
    Participant

What does that mean? Are you giving me the brushoff, or are you just telling me to shove off?

October 13, 2017 at 4:44 am #71260
    tauk
    Participant

I think Sheryl Crow already wrote a similar one.. She would be great for this music. Who wants a new album? I watched Sheryl’s set from the outlaw festival. Sheryl is amazing. What a timeless babe. She’s a babe forever. I liked all that stuff she was saying about records. I liked watching her glide across the stage. Alright. I’m off to find love now. Think of me in your dreams.

i more or less like sheryl crow too. she’s really been a long-staying ROCK person. she’s never given in to less than true ROCK sounds.

i like watching mick or david johansen-_former leadsingerr & songwriter for the New York Dolls or solo career or as “Buster Poindexter”,  I like him in all his incarnations. Lucky so and so’s that’s what these Mick Jaggers and David Jo’s of the world are, superbly talented, and yes, I still think Mick is the most but I have room in my heart for David Jo also- lucky so-and-so’s and we love to love so we make good fans don’t we?

October 13, 2017 at 4:45 am #71261
    Socrates
    Participant

Ladies, just imagine a bald man with a beard, who is good looking. These are probably my worst posts ever! Drake, if you keep the site going, consider banning me…

October 13, 2017 at 4:46 am #71262
    Socrates
    Participant

I have lips like Mick’s. How’s that for a good looking bald guy? Ladies, think about the bald men. Open your hearts to them.

October 13, 2017 at 4:50 am #71263
    tauk
    Participant

What does that mean? Are you giving me the brushoff, or are you just telling me to shove off?

socrates, i think you’ve missed some of my posts. the kuh-peeeesh/capiche definition is in the bob dylan Gospel thread—when you last read my post there it was before i erased all the gibbley-gook–the definitionof my capeeessshh’ is now readable. it just means “I understand”

Everything is A-O.K. capeeeeessshhh?

October 13, 2017 at 4:50 am #71264
    Socrates
    Participant

I don’t know why I’m posting three times in a row now. In case the site is going down, we might as well let it ll hang out. Tauk, do you want me to dress in drag for you? Is that what you’re saying?

October 13, 2017 at 4:51 am #71265
    Socrates
    Participant

socrates, i think you’ve missed some of my posts. the kuh-peeeesh/capiche definition is in the bob dylan Gospel thread—when you last read my post there it was before i erased all the gibbley-gook–the definitionof my capeeessshh’ is now readable. it just means “I understand” Everything is A-O.K. capeeeeessshhh?

Oh ok. I think I’m really going to bed now. Night night xo

October 13, 2017 at 4:54 am #71266
    tauk
    Participant

I have lips like Mick’s. How’s that for a good looking bald guy? Ladies, think about the bald men. Open your hearts to them.

Socrates-remember to SCROLL UPWARDS to see if you’ve missed any Replies or other Posts first…this is getting all croosd over….anyway

One question or statement: do you really have lips like Mick Jagger? Please don’t joke about such a thing. I am considering getting collagen in my lips (even though really my lips are medium sized) but i want to have Mick Jagger lips too…or Angelina Jolie lips…it’s possible to attain, you know? I mean, capeeeeeeeeeesh?

October 13, 2017 at 4:57 am #71267
    tauk
    Participant

sorry to go off topic. socrates, let’s not go off topic here. this was for stonehearted, a normal person. it’s not for us.

kuh—–oh o.k. i’ll stop it.

October 13, 2017 at 5:08 am #71268
    tauk
    Participant

I don’t know why I’m posting three times in a row now. In case the site is going down, we might as well let it ll hang out. Tauk, do you want me to dress in drag for you? Is that what you’re saying?

OH SHIT! HOW DID YOU GUESS? ????? WHAT THE *uck post of mine gave me away?????!!!!!!!!!!? I SAID NOTHING! I DID NOTHING!!

Congratulations, Socrates. You broke my code.

But this is not the thread for this conversation. THERE IS NO THREAD AND WILL BE NO THREAD ON ANY PUBLIC FORUM FOR ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION OF THIS SOCRATES.  NO MORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD. Be a “Doll” now and behave, o.k.? Over and OUT!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.