• March 16, 2016 at 10:57 pm #41725
    D
    Keymaster

Final Mexico show tomorrow night!  2nd to last show of the tour.  Live chat should be great considering how many solid feeds we had during the last show!

March 17, 2016 at 6:18 am #41726
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Song vote for 17 March, Mexico:

http://www.rollingstones.com/2016/03/17/stonesmexico-song-vote-2/

~CE……Let It Bleed, baby!

March 17, 2016 at 8:44 am #41727
    Breath
    Participant

what?  no Tura Lura Lural??

March 17, 2016 at 2:29 pm #41729
    andrew t
    Participant

I put my vote in for Let It Bleed. Yipee.

March 17, 2016 at 7:26 pm #41734
    detroitken
    Participant

Drake..have you been able to record any of these periscope feeds ?

March 17, 2016 at 9:13 pm #41736
    munichhilton
    Participant

Hasn’t this whole song vote thing done got outta hand?

March 18, 2016 at 2:41 am #41748
    Socrates
    Participant

Hopefully it was a good show….

March 18, 2016 at 6:18 am #41753
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Was it a good show? Too late for this fan!

~CE

March 18, 2016 at 10:57 am #41763
    munichhilton
    Participant

Here’s a great shot of Chuck, but theres some stupid piece of paper in the way…

Da-Same

March 18, 2016 at 11:50 am #41771
    andrew t
    Participant

Here’s LSTNT. Keith sounds fantastic! But holy crap, look at that sea of phones. C’mon people, the Stones are right in front of you!  Once you see ten other people capturing video right next you, you’d figure it’s safe to assume you can enjoy the show and there will something on YouTube later on.

March 18, 2016 at 12:15 pm #41772
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Where’s the chat list from last night? I’d really like to see it because it seems there were 2 other CE’s chatting. Only one was me!! I know – the highest form of flattery and all that.

~CE

March 18, 2016 at 12:45 pm #41773
    munichhilton
    Participant

Here’s LSTNT. Keith sounds fantastic! But holy crap, look at that sea of phones. C’mon people, the Stones are right in front of you! Once you see ten other people capturing video right next you, you’d figure it’s safe to assume you can enjoy the show and there will something on YouTube later on. 

Don’t knock ‘Sea Of Phones’ so fast Andy…the Honeydrippers really dolled that song up in 1983 or so

March 18, 2016 at 1:19 pm #41774
    andrew t
    Participant

Here’s LSTNT. Keith sounds fantastic! But holy crap, look at that sea of phones. C’mon people, the Stones are right in front of you! Once you see ten other people capturing video right next you, you’d figure it’s safe to assume you can enjoy the show and there will something on YouTube later on.

Don’t knock ‘Sea Of Phones’ so fast Andy…the Honeydrippers really dolled that song up in 1983 or so

A classic track. And come to think of it,  it’s too bad the Stones didn’t play Streets Of Phones last night. Would’ve gone over like gangbusters.

March 18, 2016 at 1:52 pm #41778
    open-g
    Participant

Where’s the chat list from last night? I’d really like to see it because it seems there were 2 other CE’s chatting. Only one was me!! I know – the highest form of flattery and all that. ~CE

This wouldn’t happen if only logged_in folks could chat.

guests can use any name they can think of, which is rediculous when they do so in an imposter way.

not funny when you don’t know who you’re actually talking to.

March 18, 2016 at 2:13 pm #41780
    munichhilton
    Participant

A classic track. And come to think of it, it’s too bad the Stones didn’t play Streets Of Phones last night. Would’ve gone over like gangbusters.

You’ve got a point…with that crowd Mick could phone in any song and the place would go nuts…even a phony song

March 18, 2016 at 2:18 pm #41782
    D
    Keymaster

Where’s the chat list from last night? I’d really like to see it because it seems there were 2 other CE’s chatting. Only one was me!! I know – the highest form of flattery and all that. ~CE

This wouldn’t happen if only logged_in folks could chat. guests can use any name they can think of, which is rediculous when they do so in an imposter way. not funny when you don’t know who you’re actually talking to.

I am going to have that fixed.  It was funny the first few times but chaos is a weapon in this instance.  Visitors can still join, but they wont be able to pick a name.

Not posting the chat from this show since it was complete chaos due to jokesters picking new names every few seconds.

March 18, 2016 at 2:36 pm #41786
    munichhilton
    Participant

This wouldn’t happen if only logged_in folks could chat. guests can use any name they can think of, which is rediculous when they do so in an imposter way. not funny when you don’t know who you’re actually talking to.

I am going to have that fixed. It was funny the first few times but chaos is a weapon in this instance. Visitors can still join, but they wont be able to pick a name. Not posting the chat from this show since it was complete chaos due to jokesters picking new names every few seconds.

I only post as this one plus I speak for the snack machine and Sting of the Police…make sure I can still do those. The snack machine really outta be registered by now come to think of it…

March 18, 2016 at 2:54 pm #41788
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

I am going to have that fixed. It was funny the first few times but chaos is a weapon in this instance. Visitors can still join, but they wont be able to pick a name. Not posting the chat from this show since it was complete chaos due to jokesters picking new names every few seconds.

I hope that does get fixed. I was able to change MY OWN name to “Real Cocaine Eyes” and I wasn’t even logged in. I did it for two reasons – to let people know it was me (not that they’d believe me by then) and basically to make myself  feel better. I gave up and went to bed.

~CE

March 18, 2016 at 3:34 pm #41790
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Great LSTNT,  great everything now its nearly over, been working hard, miss this place, hope its doing well without me. Enjoying a 12 year old wine mmm  life is gooood.

March 18, 2016 at 4:12 pm #41795
    Breath
    Participant

were there any fake breaths at the chat?  it’s kinda lonely being the only fake breath on the board.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.