July 21, 2018 at 5:35 am #73911
    goo
    Participant

Need more video like this release asap

Attachments:
    July 21, 2018 at 2:47 pm #73914
    Nikkei
    Participant

It is a film? I thought it’s just a live record like the rest of the archive releases

July 21, 2018 at 3:43 pm #73915
    goo
    Participant

DVDs and blu ray

July 25, 2018 at 5:51 pm #73933
    Marianita
    Participant

cool pics, they should do the B-stage thing again on the next tour

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

July 25, 2018 at 6:41 pm #73940
    Marianita
    Participant

July 25, 2018 at 7:44 pm #73943
    goo
    Participant

Amazing tour…..Hartford was awesome as Boston and philly

July 30, 2018 at 12:05 pm #73990
    Marianita
    Participant

I have the black vinyl and i am waiting for the coloured vinyl edition. i read this customer review on Amazon and i got anxious. Does anyone here have the coulored edition and does the red vinyl play well?

Steve Creer

July 20, 2018

Format: Vinyl|Verified Purchase
    I love this colored Vinyl set. I saw both shows and this recording is brilliant. Unfortunately, I received a defective LP3 (red vinyl) is defective on both sides. Skips and pops immediately, from tiny pock marks in the surface, which amount to pot holes when played. Amazon sent a replacement, which I received, today, and the red vinyl is the same. Pot holes. Amazon now wants to refund my money after I return both copies. I see the same UPC code item on other sites, but the issue seems to be in the pressing and I am scared off buying another copy only to have it be defective.

July 30, 2018 at 10:47 pm #74079
    HomerSimpson
    Participant

I saw the same thing on amazon before buying it anyway.   The red disc – all three actually – are just fine.

July 31, 2018 at 12:55 pm #74090
    Marianita
    Participant

I saw the same thing on amazon before buying it anyway. The red disc – all three actually – are just fine.

thank you, now i’m a little more relaxed while i’m waiting for this beauty to arrive

August 1, 2018 at 9:11 am #74150
    goo
    Participant

LP’s don’t come with DVD or blu-ray?

August 1, 2018 at 1:10 pm #74155
    Marianita
    Participant

LP’s don’t come with DVD or blu-ray?

no dvd or blu ray with the black vinyl, still waiting for the coulored one, it’s a long way from US to Norway. I’m getting worried again after reading another customer review on amazon.

stephanef

August 1, 2018

Format: Vinyl|Verified Purchase
    I received my vinyls copy today but I feel very disappointed because there’s full of flaws, streaks on 3 vinyls.
    I ask Amazon to did a replacement. But on many Rolling Stones forums, we are in the same situation. It seems that manufacturer didn’t do his work correctly. Quality control is necessary.
    It’s a real shame that Eagle Rock produce theses poor quality vinyls.

August 2, 2018 at 6:28 am #74166
    goo
    Participant

Seems like a lot of bad pressings

August 2, 2018 at 4:38 pm #74167
    Marianita
    Participant

Seems like a lot of bad pressings

yes, i got mine today and i have the black vinyl set so i will keep this sealed. And i had to pay 35 dollars (totally i had to pay 80 dollars) extra because of the norwegian import tax. Our goverment folks are some greedy bastards he he but so what, i have no reason to complain, love the new record but i dont like the whoo whoo’s on sympathy…….. i like the whoo whooooo’s better, also to much horn’s on sympathy…….

August 3, 2018 at 4:52 am #74172
    goo
    Participant

I like the horns on sympathy, it’s different

August 3, 2018 at 8:39 am #74173
    Marianita
    Participant

ok, but i think it sounds too polished, i like some rough screaming guitars in there, that said, i like this record

August 3, 2018 at 8:44 am #74174
    Marianita
    Participant

I wish they put out more shows from 99′, seems like this was a good tour. The only stuff i had from this tour was the no security record and a bootleg dvd from Charlotte i think, why cant they just release a bunch of shows/recordings to a cheap price

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!