Ronnie becomes dad to twins

• May 31, 2016 at 1:46 pm #48595
    boston2006
    Participant
    Rolling Stone guitarist Ron Wood welcomed kid no. 5 and 6 into the world when his wife, Sally, gave birth to twins Monday.
    That’s a pretty neat early birthday gift for a man who turns 69 later this week. Yes, 69.
    But Wood isn’t alone in the “no, that’s not my grandchild, that’s my child” club.
    In Wood’s case, the mother of the twins — third wife, Sally Humphreys — is younger than his oldest child.
    The twin girls, named Gracie Jane and Alice Rose, “are perfect,” Stones’ publicist Bernard Doherty said.
    On Sunday, the day before the girls were born, Wood tweeted a pic of him with a dog “waiting” for their arrival.
    June 2, 2016 at 1:34 am #48632
    treaclefingers
    Participant

well…at least he won’t be 90 when they graduate from high school.

June 2, 2016 at 2:15 am #48642
    Marianita
    Participant

Have you seen your baby, mother?standing in the shadow

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

June 2, 2016 at 2:26 am #48648
    treaclefingers
    Participant

with those spindly arms, can ronnie be trusted to pick up the twins?  certainly not at the same time!

June 2, 2016 at 12:14 pm #48687
    StrongBeach
    Participant

If Taylor had had twins I would have preferred his twins to Ronnie’s due to their being more melodic and inventive.

June 2, 2016 at 12:19 pm #48688
    keefriffhards
    Participant

If Taylor had had twins I would have preferred his twins to Ronnie’s due to their being more melodic and inventive.

And better looking too

June 2, 2016 at 10:55 pm #48715
    andrew t
    Participant

And better looking too

Yeah, but Ronnie would have slimmer twins.

June 3, 2016 at 2:06 am #48718
    treaclefingers
    Participant

And better looking too

henceforth anointed as the slimmer twins

June 3, 2016 at 1:47 pm #48739
    Marianita
    Participant

And better looking too

henceforth anointed as the slimmer twins

named Maria and Nita 🙂

June 3, 2016 at 4:01 pm #48742
    keefriffhards
    Participant

At least Taylor’s twins would have been able to play guitar.

Just a thought if Ronnie didn’t get his wife to sign a prenuptial agreement or whatever,  all his money will go to his wife and not his other grown up children when he kicks the bucket.     Dont suppose he gives a shit really

June 7, 2016 at 4:07 pm #48979
    andrew t
    Participant

This is hilar.
    Being a parent to newborn twins is exhausting enough at any age.

So it is no surprise Ronnie Wood, 69, needed a mid-morning nap as he spent time with his daughters in the hospital where they were born last week.

The Rolling Stone was clearly unaware he had company – a window cleaner in a harness who showed his delight at spotting the celebrity dad slumbering alongside the twins’ cots at St Thomas’ Hospital in London.

It is not known who took the photograph but the veteran rocker posted it on Twitter.

Wood wrote: ‘While I was sleeping with the twins’ adding hearts to the message.

34EC553E00000578-3625417-image-a-21_1465069870118

June 9, 2016 at 1:53 pm #49024
    andrew t
    Participant

Well, we’ll see.  Ronnie was going on about vaping in 2012 as well. It obviously didn’t stick.

Ronnie Wood has quit smoking.
    The Rolling Stones rocker has decided to pack in the nasty habit once and for all in a bid to get healthy following the birth of his twin daughters Alice and Gracie last month.
    A source told The Sun newspaper: “Ronnie is giving them [cigarettes] up for good. He’s really serious about kicking the habit and has been constantly puffing on his vape stick. It’s the longest he’s gone without cigarettes in 50 years.”
    Although his wife Sally – whom he married in 2012 – is backing Ronnie’s decision to ditch the cigarettes, his bandmate Keith Richards, 72, is baffled by his healthy approach and has joked that they can no longer be friends.
    The insider said: “While Sally is over the moon, Keith has been telling everyone he looks ridiculous. Keith says giving up fags shows a complete lack of commitment, which has amused Ronnie no end. Keith jokingly told Ronnie they might as well not be pals seeing as they can no longer drink or smoke together anymore.”
    Ronnie – who has been to rehab eight times for his battle with alcoholism – has been off the bottle for almost six years now and has admitted he wouldn’t be able to survive if he was still boozing while on tour with the band.
    The 69-year-old rocker said recently: “There are some entries in my diary [from earlier days in the band] where it says, ‘Great night last night. Sick twice.’ But in those days it used to bounce off us – that and all the travel we did in the van. We’d grin and bear it. If I had to do it now I probably wouldn’t last a week.”
    And it seems the rocker was inspired to jump on the healthy bandwagon after seeing fellow musicians and friends die.
    He said: “I’ve seen all the people dropping like flies over the years and it makes me realise how lucky I am.”
    Meanwhile, as well as Alice and Gracie, Ronnie also has children Jamie, 41, Jesse, 39, Leah, 37, and Tyrone, 32.
    June 14, 2016 at 5:07 am #49333
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Congrats Ronnie, sleepless nights shouldn’t make much difference to Ron, a life long insomniac allegedly .

June 20, 2016 at 6:16 pm #49505
    Marianita
    Participant

so Ronnie have to be home babysitting. Maybe they can bring in Rich Robinson (and Taylor) for the next album

June 21, 2016 at 1:58 pm #49603
    Marianita
    Participant

Theyve been to the tattoo shop today

Keith Richards and Mick Jagger:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of Marianita
Profile picture of Cocaine Eyes
Profile picture of DandelionPowderman
Profile picture of jasona93
Profile picture of Socrates
Profile picture of stonehearted
Profile picture of angee
Profile picture of OldSoul
Profile picture of keefriffhards
Profile picture of treaclefingers
Profile picture of goo
Profile picture of devdev
Profile picture of StrongBeach
Profile picture of D
Profile picture of Doxa
Profile picture of Z
Profile picture of Nikkei
Profile picture of tauk
Profile picture of Ale Lacasa
Profile picture of Stoneburst
Profile picture of Upgreydd
Profile picture of andrew t
Profile picture of Roll Me
Profile picture of SelenePhoenix
Profile picture of ReginaPhalange
Profile picture of illusion
Profile picture of Ebling
Profile picture of MidnightPeanut
Profile picture of Redhotcarpetred
Profile picture of bluzdude
Profile picture of VT22
Profile picture of detroitken
Profile picture of hwkn
Profile picture of mgarciaisaia
Profile picture of two4fun111
Profile picture of Chris

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!