• October 24, 2015 at 10:08 am #24947
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

I know, I know old news. Just a friendly reminder that Live In Leeds 1982 will be available on 20th November, 2015. Enjoy!

~CE :mrgreen: 

October 24, 2015 at 11:55 am #24964
    britstones
    Participant

Very much looking forward to this release!

October 26, 2015 at 9:08 am #25321
    Marianita
    Participant

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

October 26, 2015 at 1:03 pm #25352
    D
    Keymaster

Mick’s outfit!

October 27, 2015 at 11:37 am #25486
    Marianita
    Participant

October 27, 2015 at 11:41 am #25487
    Marianita
    Participant

October 28, 2015 at 9:47 am #25648
    bitusa
    Participant

What the he’ll is in Mick’s hair? Looks so dated. Yes, I know it is. 81-82 are my least favorite Stones live years. In the main to my ears, the always sound Shoddy. Almost out of control. Sometimes that’s fine, but not for whole shows, indeed, tours!

October 30, 2015 at 10:02 am #25845
    Upgreydd
    Participant

Every time I try to watch an official video from the Stones bootleg series on YT it won’t play.  It says Its material from Eagle Rock and is not available in this country.  Is anyone else getting that?

October 30, 2015 at 10:13 am #25846
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Every time I try to watch an official video from the Stones bootleg series on YT it won’t play. It says Its material from Eagle Rock and is not available in this country. Is anyone else getting that?

No, I’m not getting that (in Canada) but I am getting a stop & start thing going on. I’m trying to adjust my settings so the YT vids play better. And being the computer genius that I’m NOT, it’s slow going. UGH!!

~CE 👿 

October 30, 2015 at 10:17 am #25847
    Upgreydd
    Participant

Why is everything so GD complicated?

October 30, 2015 at 10:23 am #25849
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

I have a lot of security on my system here, so I just went into the settings thing and said to allow YT, Java & videos. Let’s see how that works.

~CE 😳 

October 30, 2015 at 3:44 pm #25911
    Naturalust
    Participant

Every time I try to watch an official video from the Stones bootleg series on YT it won’t play. It says Its material from Eagle Rock and is not available in this country. Is anyone else getting that?

No, I’m not getting that (in Canada) but I am getting a stop & start thing going on. I’m trying to adjust my settings so the YT vids play better. And being the computer genius that I’m NOT, it’s slow going. UGH!! ~CE 👿

CE it sounds like you may be having a bandwidth problem, it could be some other things, but I suggest you type in “speed test” into google and use one of the many tools out there to test the speed of your internet connection. If it is slow,  all the tweaks in the world on your computer aren’t going to help.  Good Luck!

btw: For instance my tests show my download speed is around 150Mbps and my upload speed is around 20Mbps. plenty of bandwidth to play videos, stream high def content and upload whatever I want pretty quickly.

Yes Upgreydd, starting a couple of days ago Eagle rock started blocking a lot of YouTube content relating to the Stones in the USA. Usually just a sign they are getting ready to make some official releases of that music, but you are definitely not alone in receiving those messages.

October 30, 2015 at 4:04 pm #25915
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Hey NLust: I’m able to watch videos again. I did a scan and there was some stuff mucking up my registry. So, I cleaned it all out and I’m good to go now.

~CE

MJ-riding-phallus-1975

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.