• October 13, 2015 at 10:17 pm #23728
    Socrates
    Participant

Nice soothing grey/blue horizontal stripes alternating in the thread titles… along with other formerly bright white spaces now filled in with this soothing grey/blue hue…. nice job! I’m in a better mood already. Was gonna reply to the ‘grow’ thread but it got closed. Okay, I’m off to be busy now… I don’t care if you delete this thread or whatever, just wanted to say I like the new look! Thanks Drake…….

October 13, 2015 at 10:20 pm #23729
    Socrates
    Participant

Uh, how do I log out now? It used to be under the “profile” arrow. Lol, oh and I have messages… I didn’t realize that….

October 13, 2015 at 10:21 pm #23730
    shesarainbow
    Participant

I can’t see the stripes.. maybe I need glasses

October 13, 2015 at 10:26 pm #23731
    Socrates
    Participant

There are no stripes in the message bodies where we are now, I was hoping to see some grey/blue in this area (but I’m not complaining!). When you look at the list of thread titles, they’re alternated with white and grey/blue stripes. Lol, now I don’t know how to log out!

October 13, 2015 at 10:28 pm #23732
    shesarainbow
    Participant

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there should be two links under your avatar, in red text: “edit profile” and beneath that “log out” 😉

October 13, 2015 at 11:09 pm #23734
    Socrates
    Participant

Thanks it used to be on the top right under the profile arrow!

I’m officially old now.

October 14, 2015 at 4:01 am #23737
    Socrates
    Participant

The oldness is really setting in…. The more I look at the message areas they look ‘cooler’ than before, maybe you added some grey lines here…. Everything looks great… Anyway, I think I’ve started half of the fights on the internet now myself at this point. Goodnight everybody!

October 14, 2015 at 8:21 am #23745
    D
    Keymaster

Glad you dig it! Definitely easier to read/follow. I can add those buttons back to the menu, no problem. I also have a new server which will speed up the load times considerably. Also planning on doing a new logo vote…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.