• April 21, 2017 at 3:32 am #66692
    Profile gravatar of MarianitaMarianita
    Participant

Well, reminds me of highwire or something. Jagger is doing fine, oh yeah, but the song is too pop’ish and not my cup of tea. Paisley sucks, but i guess my grandma will like this song. Jagger, you better do the drive of shame back to Keith and continue to work on the next Stones album. Btw country music is going in the wrong direction and the doctor want’s to give me more injections

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

April 21, 2017 at 12:31 pm #66767
    Profile gravatar of jasona93jasona93
    Participant

I think Paisley is a hell of a guitar player. Have to be in a mood to listen to much country though. As in, at the pool, sunny day, drinking heavily. I do agree about the direction of country…the ‘bro country’ genre is really the stereotype of ‘every country song sounds the same’, but now with pop and autotune. Would much rather listen to outlaw country.

This link is a couple years old, but the resemblance from song to song is an astonishing look into mass market songs coming out of Nashville.

April 22, 2017 at 8:11 am #66790
    Profile gravatar of googoo
    Participant

Not bad……

April 22, 2017 at 11:15 am #66796
    Profile gravatar of Roll MeRoll Me
    Participant

commercial. Mick still knows how to write a hook and a guitar riff…the beginning is a good KR imitation…

April 24, 2017 at 4:29 pm #66825
    Profile gravatar of Cocaine EyesCocaine Eyes
    Participant

Oh, this is really awful. It proves why Mick should never do anything without the Stones. Just a silly pop song.  Oh dear. It reminds me of what Joe Perry once said about Steven Tyler: ” I should never let him near a microphone if I’m not in the same room”. Horrible , really sad in a way . Oh my…….

~CE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 25, 2017 at 9:30 pm #67005
    Profile gravatar of DD
    Keymaster

It just makes me look forward to the new Stones album even more!

April 28, 2017 at 11:51 am #67252
    Profile gravatar of andrew tandrew t
    Participant

And yet, still better than Look What The Cat Dragged In…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.