• September 2, 2015 at 8:46 am #17958
    D
    Keymaster

New source from the L’Olympia club show from the Voodoo Lounge World Tour 1994/1995. Recorded live at L’Olympia Bruno Coquatrix, Paris,France, July 3rd 1995. Soundboard recording! We’ll review it but I should have a sample soon

1. Honky Tonk Women
    2. Tumbling Dice
    3. You Got Me Rocking
    4. All Down the Line
    5. Shattered
    6. Beast of Burden
    7. Let It Bleed
    8. Angie
    9. Wild Horses
    10. Down in the Bottom
    11. Shine a Light
    12. Like a Rolling Stone
    13. I Go Wild
    14. Miss You
    15. Connection
    16. Slipping Away
    17. Midnight Rambler
    18. Rip This Joint
    19. Start Me Up
    20. It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll
    21. Brown Sugar
    22. Jumpin’ Jack Flash

September 2, 2015 at 8:58 am #17961
    munichhilton
    Participant

Damn…that’s exciting.

Any 95 is welcomed

September 2, 2015 at 9:14 am #17962
    Breath
    Participant

this hadn’t been out on soundboard before?   hmmm….maybe it was just on a great audience….but either way, it’s a worthy show….

September 2, 2015 at 10:24 am #17967
    D
    Keymaster

Exactly. I should have some more info soon.  Eagle Rock needs to get off their asses and release the three club gig box set that has been alluded to!

September 2, 2015 at 12:25 pm #17987
    CR
    Participant

Great news, Drake!

Gonna find my way to heaven, 'cause I did my time in hell

February 5, 2016 at 4:23 pm #36171
    munichhilton
    Participant

Sounds like the deluxe super duper stripped box might happen now in March! I hope they turn Chuck down a bit. The great L’Olympia boot is a bit like Chuck and His Fabulous Rolling Stones. He tinkles everywhere like a little poodle dog

February 7, 2016 at 8:41 am #36298
    Marianita
    Participant

Exactly. I should have some more info soon. Eagle Rock needs to get off their asses and release the three club gig box set that has been alluded to!

How did you know, Drake? You said this in september last year

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

February 7, 2016 at 8:53 am #36300
    Breath
    Participant

Exactly. I should have some more info soon. Eagle Rock needs to get off their asses and release the three club gig box set that has been alluded to!

you don’t know about drake and his magic crystal ball?  everyday he looks into it and predicts the sun will rise in the east, too. uncanny.

February 7, 2016 at 9:05 am #36301
    munichhilton
    Participant

you don’t know about drake and his magic crystal ball? everyday he looks into it and predicts the sun will rise in the east, too. uncanny.

Wait. It rises in the EAST? Why am I just hearing this now?

February 7, 2016 at 9:10 am #36304
    Breath
    Participant

you don’t know about drake and his magic crystal ball? everyday he looks into it and predicts the sun will rise in the east, too. uncanny.

you probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed (again)…just turn around…halfway…180 degrees.  see it now?

February 7, 2016 at 9:16 am #36307
    munichhilton
    Participant

you probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed (again)…just turn around…halfway…180 degrees. see it now?

Crap. That was scary for a second. Thanks man…Thanks again…

February 7, 2016 at 9:19 am #36309
    Breath
    Participant

and oh by the way…later tonight…the moon. don’t be afraid…remember: first the sun, then the moon.

February 7, 2016 at 9:46 am #36314
    munichhilton
    Participant

and oh by the way…later tonight…the moon. don’t be afraid…remember: first the sun, then the moon.

Can we take this a little slower?

February 7, 2016 at 10:06 am #36318
    D
    Keymaster

The rumor has been floating around ever since the Stones archive series was announced. I am not sure where I first got confirmation though. I am not am an insider but there are some kind souls who pass along information. Eagle Rock, like other labels, has also had technical details accidentally leak here n there.

It helps when someone writes directly and says “this is happening” and then the lesser quality audio, albeit fantastic by bootleg standards, gets released for everyone to enjoy.

Keep in mind that aside from unheard 69/71/72/73 recordings, or the complete El Mocambo 75 gig, this is one of the last well known holy grails. Truthfully I think the Stones could benefit greatly from bringing in a fan to curate some releases. What we find interesting is sometimes very different than the polished releases. Brussels, for example, is better in its original format than the remixed official release.

February 7, 2016 at 10:14 am #36321
    munichhilton
    Participant

Drake, they played Mocambo in 75 as well? This is breaking news dude!

February 7, 2016 at 10:42 am #36324
    Breath
    Participant

Can we take this a little slower?

sure. ok, back to the sun.  Fiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrsssssstttttt tthhhhhe suuuuuuuuuuuuun……..(let me know when you’re ready for more)

February 7, 2016 at 10:45 am #36325
    Breath
    Participant

The rumor has been floating around ever since the Stones archive series was announced. I am not sure where I first got confirmation though. I am not am an insider but there are some kind souls who pass along information. 

i’m not ready to debunk the whole “magic crystal ball” theory. ok, maybe it wasn’t your ball…but i’m certain at least one of those kind souls has one.

April 19, 2016 at 7:14 pm #45447
    Marianita
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KmJzJxv9qI

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.