MICK PICS for the Bat-Shit Crazy MJ Lovers

• August 1, 2015 at 5:45 pm #2494
    tauk
    Participant

I am, unapologetically an admirer of and infatuated by my IB=Imaginary Boyfriend-Mick jagger.

The thing is I need almost constant visuals of my OOA= Object of Affection/Affliction
    I know I’m certainly not alone in this need.

Plus, I’d like to keep a healthy balance in this web site of Intellectual/Unintellectual topics.
    Hey, somebody’s gotta do it, right? Hey, I’m all “all over it”-no problem, my pleasure

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

'I need a..I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance" Warner Brothers film)

August 1, 2015 at 5:55 pm #2501
    Nikkei
    Participant

1976 Frankfurt DE

Attachments:
    August 1, 2015 at 6:08 pm #2516
    tauk
    Participant

to nikkei from tauk: pleased to meet another Mick pic fan.
    good pic. i’ve never seen that one before.

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

August 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm #2528
    tauk
    Participant

Mick in his 40’s-maybe the best color pic of him at that age that I’ve found so far.

August 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm #2529
    Nikkei
    Participant

That’s why I chose it. On this site we value quality content that hasnt been posted a hundred times before.

August 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm #2530
    Marianita
    Participant

come on,baby

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

Attachments:
    August 1, 2015 at 6:21 pm #2532
    tauk
    Participant

to marianita from tauk: another excellent one i’ve never seen before..and I’ve seen about 1,000 or so. thanks.

August 1, 2015 at 6:23 pm #2537
    tauk
    Participant

That’s why I chose it. On this site we value quality content that hasnt been posted a hundred times before.

OMG I MUST’VE ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE “REPORT” BUTTON ON NIKKEI’S POST. DRAKE- PLEASE IGNORE IT!! IT WAS POST # 2529

August 1, 2015 at 6:30 pm #2543
    tauk
    Participant

to nikkei from tauk: ya, i know what you mean about some overuse of certain iconic pics. some repeats can’t be avoided easily though. what i appreciate are photos that are not of real poor quality, i.e. grainy, blurry, too faded out.

August 1, 2015 at 6:33 pm #2548
    Nikkei
    Participant

This is another one you don’t see everyday. Voodoo Lounge Tour obviously and I like that Darryl is in it. Mick is definitely in the 1969 loop here.

Attachments:
    August 1, 2015 at 6:40 pm #2550
    tauk
    Participant

to nikkei from tauk: that is one Bat-Shit-Crazy-Great pic. i’ve never seen it before. it’s very unique-fans that close to the stage…

August 1, 2015 at 6:50 pm #2554
    Nikkei
    Participant

It could be from Brixton Academy. The weirdest place in the world has to be front row at a Stones club show. I don’t even allow myself to think about this anymore…

August 1, 2015 at 6:51 pm #2555
    tauk
    Participant

mick pic unique close up angle-sexily sweaty-oh yes.

August 1, 2015 at 6:53 pm #2556
    tauk
    Participant

It could be from Brixton Academy. The weirdest place in the world has to be front row at a Stones club show. I don’t even allow myself to think about this anymore…

oh i think about front row all the time because you know what “they” say: “Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind”.

August 1, 2015 at 10:13 pm #2629
    shesarainbow
    Participant

YES!! this is the best thing my beer fueled body has seen all night! Thank you.

August 1, 2015 at 10:15 pm #2630
    shesarainbow
    Participant

mick pic unique close up angle-sexily sweaty-oh yes.

This is an amazing thread. Hi Tauk!!! I’ve missed you!

August 1, 2015 at 10:41 pm #2638
    tauk
    Participant

to shesarainbow from me, tauk:

thank you, hey i’ve missed you too! i’ve actually been holding back on my sarcasm “over here” a little afraid yet after my Public sShaming/Ban-ishment. i wrote an email to you today i think at exactly the same time you were making your first post here today.

this is a WILD mick pic, huh? Wildest I’ve ever seen yet!

August 1, 2015 at 10:55 pm #2641
    shesarainbow
    Participant

to shesarainbow from me, tauk:

thnak you, hey i’ve missed you too! i’ve actually been holding back on my sarcasm “over here” a little afraid yet after my Public sShaming/Ban-ishment. i wrote an email to you today i think at exactly the same time you were making your first post here today.

this is a WILD mick pic, huh? Wildest I’ve ever seen yet!

So happy we’re all reunited here!

That is definitely one of the most wild Mick pictures I have seen yet… reminds me of my boyfri… okay haha I should stop now!

August 4, 2015 at 4:35 am #3948
    tauk
    Participant

does anyone know the year/location etc for this pic?

August 5, 2015 at 1:58 am #4455
    Nikkei
    Participant

I can tell it’s 1972 by hair and makeup. Nothing gives away the location, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of DandelionPowderman
Profile picture of jasona93
Profile picture of Marianita
Profile picture of angee
Profile picture of Cocaine Eyes
Profile picture of Socrates
Profile picture of stonehearted
Profile picture of OldSoul
Profile picture of keefriffhards
Profile picture of treaclefingers
Profile picture of goo
Profile picture of devdev
Profile picture of StrongBeach
Profile picture of D
Profile picture of Doxa
Profile picture of Z
Profile picture of Nikkei
Profile picture of tauk
Profile picture of Ale Lacasa
Profile picture of Stoneburst
Profile picture of Upgreydd
Profile picture of andrew t
Profile picture of Roll Me
Profile picture of SelenePhoenix
Profile picture of ReginaPhalange
Profile picture of illusion
Profile picture of Ebling
Profile picture of MidnightPeanut
Profile picture of Redhotcarpetred
Profile picture of bluzdude
Profile picture of VT22
Profile picture of detroitken
Profile picture of hwkn
Profile picture of mgarciaisaia
Profile picture of two4fun111
Profile picture of Chris

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!