• August 1, 2015 at 5:45 pm #2494
    tauk
    Participant

I am, unapologetically an admirer of and infatuated by my IB=Imaginary Boyfriend-Mick jagger.

The thing is I need almost constant visuals of my OOA= Object of Affection/Affliction
    I know I’m certainly not alone in this need.

Plus, I’d like to keep a healthy balance in this web site of Intellectual/Unintellectual topics.
    Hey, somebody’s gotta do it, right? Hey, I’m all “all over it”-no problem, my pleasure

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

'I need a..I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance" Warner Brothers film)

August 1, 2015 at 5:55 pm #2501
    Nikkei
    Participant

1976 Frankfurt DE

Attachments:
    August 1, 2015 at 6:08 pm #2516
    tauk
    Participant

to nikkei from tauk: pleased to meet another Mick pic fan.
    good pic. i’ve never seen that one before.

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

August 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm #2528
    tauk
    Participant

Mick in his 40’s-maybe the best color pic of him at that age that I’ve found so far.

August 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm #2529
    Nikkei
    Participant

That’s why I chose it. On this site we value quality content that hasnt been posted a hundred times before.

August 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm #2530
    Marianita
    Participant

come on,baby

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

Attachments:
    August 1, 2015 at 6:21 pm #2532
    tauk
    Participant

to marianita from tauk: another excellent one i’ve never seen before..and I’ve seen about 1,000 or so. thanks.

August 1, 2015 at 6:23 pm #2537
    tauk
    Participant

That’s why I chose it. On this site we value quality content that hasnt been posted a hundred times before.

OMG I MUST’VE ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE “REPORT” BUTTON ON NIKKEI’S POST. DRAKE- PLEASE IGNORE IT!! IT WAS POST # 2529

August 1, 2015 at 6:30 pm #2543
    tauk
    Participant

to nikkei from tauk: ya, i know what you mean about some overuse of certain iconic pics. some repeats can’t be avoided easily though. what i appreciate are photos that are not of real poor quality, i.e. grainy, blurry, too faded out.

August 1, 2015 at 6:33 pm #2548
    Nikkei
    Participant

This is another one you don’t see everyday. Voodoo Lounge Tour obviously and I like that Darryl is in it. Mick is definitely in the 1969 loop here.

Attachments:
    August 1, 2015 at 6:40 pm #2550
    tauk
    Participant

to nikkei from tauk: that is one Bat-Shit-Crazy-Great pic. i’ve never seen it before. it’s very unique-fans that close to the stage…

August 1, 2015 at 6:50 pm #2554
    Nikkei
    Participant

It could be from Brixton Academy. The weirdest place in the world has to be front row at a Stones club show. I don’t even allow myself to think about this anymore…

August 1, 2015 at 6:51 pm #2555
    tauk
    Participant

mick pic unique close up angle-sexily sweaty-oh yes.

August 1, 2015 at 6:53 pm #2556
    tauk
    Participant

It could be from Brixton Academy. The weirdest place in the world has to be front row at a Stones club show. I don’t even allow myself to think about this anymore…

oh i think about front row all the time because you know what “they” say: “Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind”.

August 1, 2015 at 10:13 pm #2629
    shesarainbow
    Participant

YES!! this is the best thing my beer fueled body has seen all night! Thank you.

August 1, 2015 at 10:15 pm #2630
    shesarainbow
    Participant

mick pic unique close up angle-sexily sweaty-oh yes.

This is an amazing thread. Hi Tauk!!! I’ve missed you!

August 1, 2015 at 10:41 pm #2638
    tauk
    Participant

to shesarainbow from me, tauk:

thank you, hey i’ve missed you too! i’ve actually been holding back on my sarcasm “over here” a little afraid yet after my Public sShaming/Ban-ishment. i wrote an email to you today i think at exactly the same time you were making your first post here today.

this is a WILD mick pic, huh? Wildest I’ve ever seen yet!

August 1, 2015 at 10:55 pm #2641
    shesarainbow
    Participant

to shesarainbow from me, tauk:

thnak you, hey i’ve missed you too! i’ve actually been holding back on my sarcasm “over here” a little afraid yet after my Public sShaming/Ban-ishment. i wrote an email to you today i think at exactly the same time you were making your first post here today.

this is a WILD mick pic, huh? Wildest I’ve ever seen yet!

So happy we’re all reunited here!

That is definitely one of the most wild Mick pictures I have seen yet… reminds me of my boyfri… okay haha I should stop now!

August 4, 2015 at 4:35 am #3948
    tauk
    Participant

does anyone know the year/location etc for this pic?

August 5, 2015 at 1:58 am #4455
    Nikkei
    Participant

I can tell it’s 1972 by hair and makeup. Nothing gives away the location, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.