• October 7, 2015 at 12:30 pm #22868
    Rev 20 Redlights
    Participant

Translated caption from this photo in Havana:

“Parade of stars Abdala now !!!!, Cuculand session !!!  Rancaño, Alain Perez, Andres Levin and Mick Jagger !!!!”

(Note Mick’s lyrics notepad in hand!)

Since I’m pretty sure Mick was also recording with Jack White in Nashville, this could
    be a very very cool solo project happening. My Christmas wish!

October 7, 2015 at 12:42 pm #22870
    Dreamer
    Participant

Nice pics. But about the writing –   maybe you should try again?

October 7, 2015 at 12:50 pm #22871
    D
    Keymaster

Fixed!  Very cool news.  New music is always something I am glad to hear about.  I just wish Mick would get on with it and record the final Stones album.

October 7, 2015 at 1:18 pm #22877
    Anonymous

Final Stones album? What’s a matter which you boy?

The Stones will NEVER call anything FINAL!!

It will just be the NEXT Stones album.
    Watch yourself,Mr. Keymaster or you will be banned.

Thanks.
    Tim

October 7, 2015 at 1:23 pm #22879
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

I’ve seen TWO things here that upset me – the phrase “Mick SOLO” and “Stones FINAL”. Mick hasn’t got time to do a solo album (on my knees praying that I’m right) and the Stones don’t like the word FINAL.

There……I feel better. Somewhat.

~CE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 7, 2015 at 1:32 pm #22883
    Anonymous

Don’t know why it’s upside down.

Do you realize Mick Jagger is only 120 miles from me?

Be still my heart.  I love you Mick.

Thanks.

Tim

October 8, 2015 at 7:26 am #22928
    Amy340
    Participant

That looks like a phone in his hands to me and not a notepad?

October 8, 2015 at 7:38 am #22931
    Socrates
    Participant

Translated caption from this photo in Havana: “Parade of stars Abdala now !!!!, Cuculand session !!! Rancaño, Alain Perez, Andres Levin and Mick Jagger !!!!” (Note Mick’s lyrics notepad in hand!) Since I’m pretty sure Mick was also recording with Jack White in Nashville, this could be a very very cool solo project happening. My Christmas wish!

I still think this is great news, even if we’re building up to a new Stones album… Nothing wrong with Mick doing some studio work if he wants….

I would welcome listening to any side project stuff Mick has going. Any hey, Rev2oredlights…. no hard feeling about that other thread you were on…

You never know who anyone is on the internet! I just want Mick and Keith to be brought together. Mick could always be doing some preliminary stuff now, too, which could always lead up to a new Stones album…. If I see stuff that I perceive as being either anti Keith or ant Mick, I just get a little bit upset…

One Love! & One Stones!

October 8, 2015 at 12:51 pm #22947
    Socrates
    Participant

Sometimes I wonder if people are trying to bring the band together or break them up…. It seems like Cocaine Eyes and REV 20 REDLIGHTS are poised for getting into a mud match or something. It’s like they just need a reason. They’re waiting for it. You know what I’m saying? Coke wants to fight for Keef and Rev for Mick. Let’s just put all that aside and try to keep the Stones together. One Love.

There you go, now I’m starting a fight. Or, am I? When’s the last time everybody had a big fight on this board? But I do think the tension has served the band also, to a point. We just don’t want too much tension, right? We don’t want any dividing tensions. If Mick ends up with a new album along the lines of Nashville Jack meets the Buena Vista Social Club… well, I would be happy to listen.

We just need the next step after that, though, which is Mick and Keith in a studio together! Am I right, people? Three cheers for the Rolling Stones…
    <h1 class=”x-item-header-title”></h1>

October 8, 2015 at 12:57 pm #22948
    Breath
    Participant

I got a little tense just reading your post, Socrates.  but I think it was just the right level of tension.  and to your point, maybe the stones could take the lead from me…

October 8, 2015 at 4:41 pm #22969
    Socrates
    Participant

October 8, 2015 at 11:20 pm #22999
    Socrates
    Participant

Mick could make a great album right now, as Keith just did. Maybe that type of competition between them is good. As long as he does it fast!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.