• May 9, 2016 at 10:19 am #47086
    Claytiano
    Participant

Does anyone else find themselves constantly ignored on another well known Stones forum? I may as well be invisible over there.

The sunshine bores the daylights out of me

May 9, 2016 at 11:09 am #47087
    The Snack Machine
    Participant

You shouldn’t take it so hard…here, have some chips and a drink…

May 9, 2016 at 11:23 am #47090
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, NO. I was constantly berated for starting new threads when the topic was in a thread that was 7,769 pages long. And finally I got banned for life. Now, I’m thrilled that happened. Things happen for a GOOD reason! Welcome aboard.  :mrgreen:

~CE

Attachments:
    May 9, 2016 at 11:31 am #47093
    Claytiano
    Participant

I love reading everything, got countless great bootlegs which is great but if i ever give an opinion on anything it’s by and large ignored in favour of the chosen few who seem to run the whole show. I’ve been posting quite a few years on there now and it never improves. I have no idea why, i’ve always been polite and courteous.

May 9, 2016 at 3:53 pm #47099
    andrew t
    Participant

I love reading everything, got countless great bootlegs which is great but if i ever give an opinion on anything it’s by and large ignored in favour of the chosen few who seem to run the whole show. I’ve been posting quite a few years on there now and it never improves. I have no idea why, i’ve always been polite and courteous.

Welcome aboard here. Opinions are all we got!!!!  (Well, there’s also a snack machine…) The more the merrier.

May 9, 2016 at 7:26 pm #47111
    goo
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>What web site r we talking about?</p>

Attachments:
    May 10, 2016 at 8:12 am #47124
    Claytiano
    Participant

IORR

May 10, 2016 at 8:36 am #47125
    andrew t
    Participant

IORR

That was the assumption, I’m sure, but thanks for confirming.

It’s slow news time in Stonesland now but there’s been some interesting discussion in these parts anyways. Check out some threads, and if you get bored, feel free to revive the food thread…that’s always good for a chuckle.

May 10, 2016 at 10:15 am #47127
    Claytiano
    Participant

IORR

That was the assumption, I’m sure, but thanks for confirming. It’s slow news time in Stonesland now but there’s been some interesting discussion in these parts anyways. Check out some threads, and if you get bored, feel free to revive the food thread…that’s always good for a chuckle.

Thank you for being so welcoming.

May 10, 2016 at 1:20 pm #47128
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

IORR

Yeah, we get it. You’ll be warmly welcomed here. Take a glance around for the older threads and please contribute. And we have FUN here.  :mrgreen: There’s “breath” (aka Tod) who’s a good guy (don’t tell anyone). We even go OFF TOPIC here and believe it or not…….it’s OK!! Have fun and welcome!!

~CE

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags