• September 14, 2018 at 10:12 am #74560
    Marianita
    Participant

and like to make some iorr thread comment’s, you can do it here

September 14, 2018 at 10:21 am #74562
    Breath
    Participant
    I was one of the original iorr members. then I got exiled. looking back on it now….I was out in the rain….I was feeling down hearted…..I was drinking again…..I was standing by the bridges….Where the dark water flows…..I was talking to a stranger…..About times long ago….I was young…..I was foolish….I was angry….I was vain…..I was charming…I was lucky…Tell me how have I changed
    September 14, 2018 at 10:29 am #74567
    Marianita
    Participant
    I was one of the original iorr members. then I got exiled. looking back on it now….I was out in the rain….I was feeling down hearted…..I was drinking again…..I was standing by the bridges….Where the dark water flows…..I was talking to a stranger…..About times long ago….I was young…..I was foolish….I was angry….I was vain…..I was charming…I was lucky…Tell me how have I changed

ha ha ha oh my goodness this is getting out of control. You and Rockman are the funniest and best Stones people there is, guess you had some fun talking with him over there, you both seems to be a little crazy (in a good way)

September 14, 2018 at 10:30 am #74568
    Breath
    Participant

that was Rockman???  I thought it was Keith Richards!  Man, I guess had too much to drink or something….

September 14, 2018 at 10:38 am #74573
    Marianita
    Participant

that was Rockman??? I thought it was Keith Richards! Man, I guess had too much to drink or something….

ha ha ha is it Keith Richards, could be, he is funny and no “i’m gonna report you man” like some others ufff me drinking too, gonna get drunkystoned tonight, maybe i get eoms banned tonight as well he he what music are you listening to right now?

September 14, 2018 at 10:43 am #74574
    Breath
    Participant

listening to some jazz…got a show lined up for tonight at a small-town texas dancehall with this guy playing (he’s very big here in texas):

and I will get a bit drunk and stoned when the time comes…cheers

September 14, 2018 at 10:55 am #74577
    Marianita
    Participant

listening to some jazz…got a show lined up for tonight at a small-town texas dancehall with this guy playing (he’s very big here in texas):

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/6w5Y05f0Lig?feature=oembed&wmode=transparent” name=”fitvid0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen” data-mce-fragment=”1″></iframe>

and I will get a bit drunk and stoned when the time comes…cheers

nice one, i hope you will have some fun tonight, cheers Breath

September 14, 2018 at 11:02 am #74579
    Marianita
    Participant

absint tonight

September 14, 2018 at 11:09 am #74581
    Breath
    Participant

absinthe is big in New Orleans – been there a few times recently, and going back again in November. if you aren’t having fun in New Orleans, you just aren’t even trying…

September 14, 2018 at 11:15 am #74583
    Marianita
    Participant

absinthe is big in New Orleans – been there a few times recently, and going back again in November. if you aren’t having fun in New Orleans, you just aren’t even trying…

i discovered it recently so i bought a bottle on the ferry from Denmark, some beers a couple of shots and a bongis does it for me, New Orleans seems like a party place and mentioned in many songs too

September 14, 2018 at 11:21 am #74585
    Marianita
    Participant

The Cars, why were they never BIG in Europe?  

the cars first album is awesome, fire up a bong and listen to moving in stereo

September 14, 2018 at 11:24 am #74586
    Breath
    Participant

don’t know if you’ve seen how it’s made and served at a bar – but worth looking up on youtube or something.

September 14, 2018 at 11:33 am #74589
    Marianita
    Participant

don’t know if you’ve seen how it’s made and served at a bar – but worth looking up on youtube or something.

i dont know, only drink it in shot’s, was introduced to this not long ago, i will check it out

September 14, 2018 at 11:46 am #74590
    Breath
    Participant

Cars were a great band out of Boston…I’m gonna spend a week in Boston and New England area in three weeks…can’t wait

September 14, 2018 at 11:50 am #74592
    Marianita
    Participant

Cars were a great band out of Boston…I’m gonna spend a week in Boston and New England area in three weeks…can’t wait

wasn’t stonehearted also from Boston? you are visiting some places Breath, have you ever been to scandinavia?

September 14, 2018 at 12:30 pm #74595
    Breath
    Participant

I went to school in Vermont many years ago…so will be visiting some old high school friends and stuff for a few days.  haven’t been back in 30-some years.  should be the perfect time of year with the fall colors…

no!  never been to scandinavia – but have friends in Norway and Denmark and would LOVE to visit some day!

and I think you’re right about stonehearted….cindy is also from Boston

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Breath.
    September 14, 2018 at 12:36 pm #74597
    Marianita
    Participant

Keith’s Dress Sense has always been amazing, i like Patti’s too

patti horses graphic

patti horses image

Songs: ‘Free Money’ by Patti Smith

2007 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony - Show

September 14, 2018 at 12:39 pm #74598
    Breath
    Participant

good stuff….except of course for the keith moustache…that was very unwise of him

September 14, 2018 at 12:45 pm #74599
    Marianita
    Participant

I went to school in Vermont many years ago…so will be visiting some old high school friends and stuff for a few days. haven’t been back in 30-some years. should be the perfect time of year with the fall colors… no! never been to scandinavia – but have friends in Norway and Denmark and would LOVE to visit some day! and I think you’re right about stonehearted….cindy is also from Boston

wow that is beautifull, to see old friends 30 years later must be awesome. And who is Cindy? the woman who started the “we dont care what youre listening to” thread?

September 14, 2018 at 12:48 pm #74600
    Breath
    Participant

yes – that’s the one…she’s cool – haven’t been in touch with her for awhile. she was banned from iorr too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.