• October 24, 2015 at 8:04 pm #25032
    Nikkei
    Participant

https://eoms.org/The-Rolling-Stones-1999-05-19-Shidoubee-Stuttgart-aud.zip

Since there’s no live shows to comment on and seeing how community spirit is wearing thin as of late, I propose the following:

Everyone download and unzip the bootleg, get yourself a couple of beers, then we all hit PLAY at the same time and can discuss what we hear!

Let’s do it tomorrow at 21:00 Louisville KY time sharp. Who’s in?

October 24, 2015 at 8:14 pm #25033
    CindyC
    Participant

that might be fun.  I’ll stop in if I’m around.

Is it a live chat like the other night,  a google hangout, or just posting on this thread?

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well

October 24, 2015 at 8:15 pm #25034
    Nikkei
    Participant

oldschool postin on threads

October 24, 2015 at 8:25 pm #25037
    CindyC
    Participant

real time = more fun!

October 24, 2015 at 8:27 pm #25038
    Nikkei
    Participant

more halfbaked thoughts, too

October 24, 2015 at 8:28 pm #25039
    CindyC
    Participant

that’s my middle name!

October 24, 2015 at 11:45 pm #25043
    D
    Keymaster

How about I setup the live chat and the audio on the homepage?

October 25, 2015 at 6:12 am #25046
    Nikkei
    Participant

Exactly what we are trying to avoid here… #1 Instead of a flippant live chat, we are looking for a prolific discussion which may continue beyond the running time #2 Instead of a crappy stream, everyone should be able to enjoy this very decent recording (256kbps) on a decent stereo of their choice. Plus I thought people here were supposed to start/expand their own bootleg collections??

October 25, 2015 at 8:53 am #25052
    D
    Keymaster

Exactly what we are trying to avoid here… #1 Instead of a flippant live chat, we are looking for a prolific discussion which may continue beyond the running time #2 Instead of a crappy stream, everyone should be able to enjoy this very decent recording (256kbps) on a decent stereo of their choice. Plus I thought people here were supposed to start/expand their own bootleg collections??

That works. The link is live and everyone can contribute in this thread. How about a review of this boot for the section?

October 25, 2015 at 9:40 am #25053
    Nikkei
    Participant

Please not this “section” thing again… How about a review for the “decade”

October 25, 2015 at 10:39 am #25055
    andrew t
    Participant

Ooooooh. Snap!

I’ll try and give this a whirl tonight.

October 25, 2015 at 10:49 am #25056
    CindyC
    Participant

I am out for 9 tonight.   Walking Dead is on.   My son waits all week for that.

Besides, I am sure I wont have anything prolific to offer.

Have fun.

October 25, 2015 at 3:42 pm #25066
    Nikkei
    Participant

overwhelming resonance yay

October 25, 2015 at 3:46 pm #25067
    CR
    Participant

Nice idea, but I’m only a consumer, not a collector.  😛

Gonna find my way to heaven, 'cause I did my time in hell

October 25, 2015 at 3:55 pm #25068
    Nikkei
    Participant

I only collect digital stuff, does that make me a consumecollector? the collection is huge

October 25, 2015 at 7:27 pm #25093
    trumplefingers
    Participant

I only collect digital stuff, does that make me a consumecollector? the collection is huge

You’ve done this while being completely stoned so it’s a massive achievement.  PS, what time are we starting Pacific time….or if it’s easier, what time Eastern time?

October 25, 2015 at 7:37 pm #25119
    Nikkei
    Participant

What time zone is Louisville Kentucky in? That’s where Drake has the server

October 25, 2015 at 7:42 pm #25120
    Anonymous

Hey Treacs. U coming? 6pm PDT USA.

I’ll  bow out.  But will follow along.

Don’t wanna start any brawls on EOMS. This is what I’m wearing.  Matching shorts.

Thanks.

Tim

October 25, 2015 at 7:48 pm #25125
    trumplefingers
    Participant

yo Tim you look totally gangsta bitch!

OK, so you’re saying that Louisville, birthplace of Cassius Clay, Muhammad Ali, is in the Eastern Time zone.  OK, so 75 minutes to go then.  Now all I need to do is illegally download the file from some questionable site, hoping I don’t bring down the network with some sort of virus.

Beyond that Nikkei, can I bring anything?  I have sour cream and onion chips, Jack Daniels and Maple flavoured Crown Royal (left over from last christmas).

October 25, 2015 at 7:54 pm #25127
    Nikkei
    Participant

The link to a questionable download source of choice is right at the top of this page. Would be nice if you could bring along a bottle of coke for mixing, I’m not used to pure Jack Daniels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.