• April 6, 2017 at 12:43 pm #65311
    Profile gravatar of Cocaine EyesCocaine Eyes
    Participant

A lot (please read “many/a whole bunch”) of very nice threads (IE:Nita’s ‘Stones Forums’) are getting cluttered with conversations that have nothing to do with the topic. ‘Stones Forums’ is now filled with talk of PARTAAAAY-ING & DRUGS. Pass, pass. Sniff sniff. ‘Shrooms. 

If posters want to post about all that, fine. Please do, but I’m kindly asking that very cool threads don’t get bombarded with off-topic nonsense.

If I’m waaaaay off base here, please ignore me and carry on as per usual.

Many thanks, ~CE

**Does anyone else agree? If not, well that’s cool as well**

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 6, 2017 at 1:29 pm #65316
    Profile gravatar of Virgin PriestVirgin Priest
    Blocked

More censorship. Some people get cranky when they can’t hang.

April 6, 2017 at 1:52 pm #65319
    Profile gravatar of Cocaine EyesCocaine Eyes
    Participant

More censorship. Some people get cranky when they can’t hang.

Not “censorship” at all. Merely a simple request to somewhat remain on topic. 

~CE

Attachments:
    April 6, 2017 at 3:32 pm #65329
    Profile gravatar of MarianitaMarianita
    Participant

Good idea, can we use this thread as a sell/buy/trade section too?

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

April 6, 2017 at 3:35 pm #65330
    Blocked

Buy, sell and trade what, young lady?

April 6, 2017 at 3:38 pm #65332
    Blocked

BTW.

Is CE still trying to hit me with her broom? If she could, right now, she’d whack me right in the head with it.

Now that would be a party of epic, Rolling Stones proportions.

Just trying to stay on topic.

Nita, what’ll you have?

April 6, 2017 at 4:22 pm #65335
    Profile gravatar of andrew tandrew t
    Participant

I feel a haiku coming on…

April 6, 2017 at 4:28 pm #65337
    Blocked

Haiku away, AT.

Get some popcorn too. If I keep fucking with her, she’ll fight back and probably kick my ass.

Since it’s the party thread, here’s a line, Andrew. Crank up some Goats Head Soup while I twist one up.

Buddy Guy plays in Pompano Beach tonight. Anybody want me to scope it?

April 6, 2017 at 4:34 pm #65340
    Participant

ザ・ローリング

ズ『オレ! オレ! オレ! ア・トリッ
    プ・アクロス・ラテン・アメリカ』

April 6, 2017 at 4:36 pm #65341
    Blocked

WTF? ^^^^^^

I gave you mushrooms, Nita. That looks like acid.

He he.

Care to translate?

April 6, 2017 at 5:06 pm #65348
    Participant

ha ha ha hai haik haiku

April 6, 2017 at 5:29 pm #65349
    Blocked

A Japanese haiku.

Very nice, Ms. Norway.

April 8, 2017 at 2:05 pm #65405
    Blocked

Wsup, Ms. Nita?

I’ve been relegated to this thread. I seem to be a bit too wild for some of our more casual Stones fans.

Now that’s hilarious.

Don’t ya think?

How’s your weekend? NASCAR tomorrow in Dallas. We can have a watching and listening party.

I’m pretty sure CE will hang with us.

Mick Taylor is good. Watch CYHMK from Milwaukee  Zip Code.

Ronnie!!!

April 8, 2017 at 2:23 pm #65406
    Participant

he he i can understand some don’t like it like it but yes i do, he he we better keep the illegal stuff to this thread he he pst don’t tell anyone he he but on the other side Stones for me will always be about beautifull music, live shows, drugs and lovely women aka Marianne,Anita,Jo,and so on but we don’t want to “piss off”  the other’s, do we ? People on this site have shown me respect, so i owe them to pay some respect back but wtf we can have fun, after all it is about the Stones and theyre legendary songs and history, and we have Taylor and Woody he he actually i like Woody too but it is fun to fire up the engine sometimes. Albums like black and blue,some girls,emotional rescue,tattoo you and undercover and ok,,,, every album woody is on have to be in my collection, even dirty work he he

Scan0003

April 8, 2017 at 2:34 pm #65410
    Participant

Awesome but something is missing 😉

April 8, 2017 at 2:38 pm #65411
    Blocked

I’ll behave (a little) because CE asked me to. I really think the world of her. She is a very dear friend (easily my closest female friend). Loyalty is one of her strongest traits. She is awesome. However, we fight like cats and dogs because I can be a real asshole. She helping me grow up now that I’m 50😀😁😂😃😅.

The others. The prudes. The sticks in the mud. The magnanimous people that type long diatribes that try to use big words because they think it makes them sound smart…..fuck them.

I’d rather have real, Salt Of The Earth people like you and Mrs. Canada.

Stone out baby. Are you drinking anything? If not, what’ll you have? Drinks are on me (plus anything else you want).

This is a Stones website. I think they’ve been a “little” wild too. Or so I’ve heard.

Party on Garthette!

April 8, 2017 at 2:46 pm #65412
    Blocked

<iframe id=”fitvid0″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/rtFXEtGc8kM?start=5&feature=oembed&wmode=transparent” width=”300″ height=”150″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen” data-mce-fragment=”1″></iframe>

The only thing missing is Keith’s 5 String Tele. He went to that LP at the Atlanta show during Zip Code. It actually made it sound better live. Don’t know why they did that because at Fonda, the time they played it before, he still used the Tele. I was at Atlanta and couldn’t figure out what song they were going to play because I watched Pierre give him that Gibson but I heard Charlie say CYHMK. I thought they fucked up but it really worked.

Just a random, uninformed, non Stones fan thought.

April 8, 2017 at 2:52 pm #65413
    Participant

<iframe id=”fitvid0″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/rtFXEtGc8kM?start=5&feature=oembed&wmode=transparent” width=”300″ height=”150″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen” data-mce-fragment=”1″></iframe>

The only thing missing is Keith’s 5 String Tele. He went to that LP at the Atlanta show during Zip Code. It actually made it sound better live. Don’t know why they did that because at Fonda, the time they played it before, he still used the Tele. I was at Atlanta and couldn’t figure out what song they were going to play because I watched Pierre give him that Gibson but I heard Charlie say CYHMK. I thought they fucked up but it really worked. Just a random, uninformed, non Stones fan thought.

wow you are into it, i don’t know about those guitars but i have wondered sometimes where he stores them, guess he have many of them.

April 8, 2017 at 2:59 pm #65414
    Participant

I’ll behave (a little) because CE asked me to. I really think the world of her. She is a very dear friend (easily my closest female friend). Loyalty is one of her strongest traits. She is awesome. However, we fight like cats and dogs because I can be a real asshole. She helping me grow up now that I’m 50😀😁😂😃😅. The others. The prudes. The sticks in the mud. The magnanimous people that type long diatribes that try to use big words because they think it makes them sound smart…..fuck them. I’d rather have real, Salt Of The Earth people like you and Mrs. Canada. Stone out baby. Are you drinking anything? If not, what’ll you have? Drinks are on me (plus anything else you want). This is a Stones website. I think they’ve been a “little” wild too. Or so I’ve heard. Party on Garthette!

he he i have read hundred and some books about them and that’s what i thought too, i’m confused

April 8, 2017 at 3:13 pm #65416
    Blocked

If you want to talk Stones guitars, that’s awesome. There’s lots to know. I’ll get my friend Bard to chime in, if he’s up (lives in Oslo too). He’s a brilliant guitarist and has many killer axes. His technical and practical knowledge of Stones guitars is second to none.

You around, Dandie? I’ll send him an email and see if he can add something.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags