Midnight Rambler
    Miss You
    Gimme Shelter with Sasha Allen
    Sympathy For The Devil
    Brown Sugar
    Jumping Jack Flash
    You Can’t Always Get What You Want
    Satisfaction

We’ll use this thread to discuss the show.  Waiting patiently for someone to post Ride Em On Down, Mixed Emotions and Come Together!

October 8, 2016 at 3:03 am #54949
    jasona93
    Participant

That’s 20 songs! And 3 surprise ones. Very good for a first show. All I got so far, Sir Paul enjoying Come Together:

October 8, 2016 at 7:39 am #54951
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

From Kevin Mazur:

~CE
    October 8, 2016 at 8:03 am #54952
    October 8, 2016 at 8:07 am #54953
    October 8, 2016 at 9:30 am #54957
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

~CE

October 8, 2016 at 10:41 am #54960
    andrew t
    Participant

Some neat surprises there. I’ll check out the videos today.

Here’s Little T&A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXAJ0xQIOJg

Mixed Emotions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQprlviTHwQ

October 8, 2016 at 11:02 am #54961
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Hello everyone  😛

T & A sounded better on periscope, the above you tube clips don’t do these songs justice.

Thought it was a good show in general, Keith’s got plenty of ring rust,  but lets face it,  a few shows here and there followed by 6 months lay off is never going to produce a well oiled Keith.  But as a spectacle the gravy train keeps on running..

October 8, 2016 at 11:18 am #54962
    Breath
    Participant

Absolutely dreadful. Beyond dreadful actually. Saw Brian Wilson show with Blondie Chaplin taking the theatre by the balls last night  on his three numbers. The guy can play circles in his sleep around our guitar heroes at this stage. The stones need to call it quits while they have a shred of dignity left. Maybe it’s already past that stage

October 8, 2016 at 11:34 am #54963
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Hello everyone 😛 T & A sounded better on periscope, the above you tube clips don’t do these songs justice. Thought it was a good show in general, Keith’s got plenty of ring rust, but lets face it, a few shows here and there followed by 6 months lay off is never going to produce a well oiled Keith. But as a spectacle the gravy train keeps on running..

Hello, KRiff. Good to see you here again. Pardon my wording, but I’ve Miss(ed) You! Hope all is well with you.

~CE 🇨🇦 💙 🇨🇦🎸

October 8, 2016 at 11:38 am #54964
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

And to Tod. Blondes is badly needed by the Stones. I am sad he left – Mick is to blame, I believe. To quote DP, Bring Blondie Back.

~CE🎸 💧 🎸

October 8, 2016 at 11:46 am #54965
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Absolutely dreadful. Beyond dreadful actually. Saw Brian Wilson show with Blondie Chaplin taking the theatre by the balls last night on his three numbers. The guy can play circles in his sleep around our guitar heroes at this stage. The stones need to call it quits while they have a shred of dignity left. Maybe it’s already past that stage

Would  loved to see Brian Wilson, how was he ??

Being honest, Keith and Ronnie were never guitar virtuoso’s were they.  I’m just saying you cant go buy the you tube clips, even periscope sounded waay better then that.

October 8, 2016 at 11:51 am #54966
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Hello everyone 😛 T & A sounded better on periscope, the above you tube clips don’t do these songs justice. Thought it was a good show in general, Keith’s got plenty of ring rust, but lets face it, a few shows here and there followed by 6 months lay off is never going to produce a well oiled Keith. But as a spectacle the gravy train keeps on running..

Hello, KRiff. Good to see you here again. Pardon my wording, but I’ve Miss(ed) You! Hope all is well with you. ~CE 🇨🇦 💙 🇨🇦🎸

Its great to be back CE.  Its great to be anywhere lol.  All is well , thanks for asking, hope you’re doing good too.

Yeah Miss You, can you believe it, Mick just cant say good buy to it. I just have to laugh now when i hear it,  and do what i’ve always done, skip it.

October 8, 2016 at 11:58 am #54967
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Absolutely dreadful. Beyond dreadful actually. Saw Brian Wilson show with Blondie Chaplin taking the theatre by the balls last night on his three numbers. The guy can play circles in his sleep around our guitar heroes at this stage. The stones need to call it quits while they have a shred of dignity left. Maybe it’s already past that stage

Would love to see Brian Wilson, how was he ?? Being honest, Keith and Ronnie were never guitar virtuoso’s were they. I’m just saying you cant go buy the you tube clips, even periscope sounded waay better then that.

October 8, 2016 at 12:00 pm #54968
    Breath
    Participant

Would loved to see Brian Wilson, how was he ?? Being honest, Keith and Ronnie were never guitar virtuoso’s were they. I’m just saying you cant go buy the you tube clips, even periscope sounded waay better then that.

Brian is pretty frail these days.  But this is the end of a long world tour – actually i hear they are extending it Europe soon. But the band is first-rate. 37 songs. Al Jardine is sorta fronting the band and his kid – who has amazing pipes is handling all the high vocals done originally by Mike Love. Great job on them. And Blondie rounds things out nicely with some killer guitar work. They are featuring the entire Pet Sounds record start to finish and doing it justice too. No mean feat

October 8, 2016 at 12:04 pm #54969
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Would loved to see Brian Wilson, how was he ?? Being honest, Keith and Ronnie were never guitar virtuoso’s were they. I’m just saying you cant go buy the you tube clips, even periscope sounded waay better then that.

Brian is pretty frail these days. But this is the end of a long world tour – actually i hear they are extending it Europe soon. But the band is first-rate. 37 songs. Al Jardine is sorta fronting the band and his kid – who has amazing pipes is handling all the high vocals done originally by Mike Love. Great job on them. And Blondie rounds things out nicely with some killer guitar work. They are featuring the entire Pet Sounds record start to finish and doing it justice too. No mean feat

Sounds awesome, Brain is a perfectionist, i just can’t believe he is still touring, maybe i will get to see him one more time if he does come to Europe.

October 8, 2016 at 12:14 pm #54970
    October 8, 2016 at 12:34 pm #54972
    keefriffhards
    Participant

Blimmy who is this ass hole filming this, Keith just about does the 100 meters sprint in ten seconds while playing K9 guitar sounds and this jerk turns the camera back to Mick who is doing sod all..

Its also good to see that backing singer Sasha has been inspired by the same sea food diet as Lisa. I think its known as the sea food and eat it diet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBjxQiBQSm0

October 8, 2016 at 9:45 pm #55003
    D
    Keymaster

Honestly I really enjoyed the show last night! The surprises were exactly that.. granted Mixed Emotions might be permanently in the setlist like Emotional Rescue. We’ll see what happens in the future gigs. Personally I just wish they had played I Saw Her Standing There instead of Come Together!

October 9, 2016 at 5:09 am #55016

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.