Boycott the Stones shows unless they bring Lisa Fischer back.

• March 14, 2018 at 6:11 pm #73470
    Nikkei
    Participant

Who else is up for it? Or rather down with it? Feel free to spread

https://www.change.org/p/mick-jagger-rolling-stones-bring-lisa-fischer-back

March 16, 2018 at 1:03 pm #73474
    andrew t
    Participant

Ha! Who says she wants to?

March 17, 2018 at 8:35 am #73480
    Nikkei
    Participant

I believe she would. She’s got too much class to make an issue of it but I will.

March 22, 2018 at 8:35 pm #73487
    Roll Me
    Participant

No doubt she is the gold standard for Back up vox.

April 4, 2018 at 9:41 am #73511
    DandelionPowderman
    Participant

Let’s boycott all the stuff prior to her involvement with the Stones, while we’re at it…

-------------------------------
    My cards are on the table

April 6, 2018 at 6:04 pm #73517
    Nikkei
    Participant

Oh by all means, act like this is some sort of Taylorite opinion. Go to the shows and reel in the excitement of seeing a band ever only moving forward

April 9, 2018 at 9:45 am #73520
    Marianita
    Participant

I don’t think Lisa is good enough for Sir Mick Jagger nowadays, but if you see a woman with a “WHERE THE FUCK IS MICK TAYLOR” sign, then you know where i am

Rolling Stones wish Mick Taylor a belated happy birthday

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

April 9, 2018 at 10:46 am #73522
    Marianita
    Participant

There’s some other guys i miss more than Lisa

April 9, 2018 at 11:06 am #73523
    Marianita
    Participant

I hope Bill is doing well and soon ready to return

April 16, 2018 at 10:40 am #73551
    DandelionPowderman
    Participant

Oh by all means, act like this is some sort of Taylorite opinion. Go to the shows and reel in the excitement of seeing a band ever only moving forward

The wrong decade for irony, right? 🙂

-------------------------------
    My cards are on the table

April 19, 2018 at 5:02 pm #73552
    Nikkei
    Participant

I know, I need to get a grip

May 19, 2018 at 3:11 am #73596
    Nikkei
    Participant

Watched Sympathy and Brown Sugar from Thursdays opening concert. Immediately thought, this particular iteration of the band can suck my ass. The whole backline is an array of asswipes now. Last year I still believed Denson was about to grow into the BS solo, now I think he should be prevented from playing it ever again. Do they still have Tim Ries? Blow ahead Tim, there’s no way to do it worse. Or use a recording of Bobby Keys flatulence. Somethings gotta give. Re the topic at hand: Sasha Allen clearly couldn’t dance for her life and sings as if she’s afraid to be heard and singled out. Bernard on the other hand is so full of himself, by the time he’s introduced you can see the jizz on his pants. Watching Matt Clifford enter the stage before anyone else, flopping to and fro is nothing short of heartbreaking. Freakin yuppie. Image of the proverbial wanker if there ever was one. Forget Leavell, the anti christ is in plain sight now. My actual Stones themselves are looking as great as ever

May 19, 2018 at 5:05 pm #73598
    Marianita
    Participant

Watched Sympathy and Brown Sugar from Thursdays opening concert. Immediately thought, this particular iteration of the band can suck my ass. The whole backline is an array of asswipes now. Last year I still believed Denson was about to grow into the BS solo, now I think he should be prevented from playing it ever again. Do they still have Tim Ries? Blow ahead Tim, there’s no way to do it worse. Or use a recording of Bobby Keys flatulence. Somethings gotta give. Re the topic at hand: Sasha Allen clearly couldn’t dance for her life and sings as if she’s afraid to be heard and singled out. Bernard on the other hand is so full of himself, by the time he’s introduced you can see the jizz on his pants. Watching Matt Clifford enter the stage before anyone else, flopping to and fro is nothing short of heartbreaking. Freakin yuppie. Image of the proverbial wanker if there ever was one. Forget Leavell, the anti christ is in plain sight now. My actual Stones themselves are looking as great as ever

he he i follow on the Tim Ries part, but me i like Bernard Fowler, and “the worst” with Keith and Bernard was to my eyes and ears just lovely, went straight to my heart. Now i hope Jagger/Richards can do a song or two like this

hoping for more of this

and Bernard is doing well and having fun after the show, he is the “new” Bill Wyman

May 19, 2018 at 6:47 pm #73604
    Marianita
    Participant

Sasha rocks, skip to 2:55. Awesome dirty rocknroll. She’s on fire

May 19, 2018 at 8:00 pm #73610
    Marianita
    Participant

May 20, 2018 at 7:07 am #73612
    Nikkei
    Participant

he he i follow on the Tim Ries part, but me i like Bernard Fowler, and “the worst” with Keith and Bernard was to my eyes and ears just lovely, went straight to my heart. Now i hope Jagger/Richards can do a song or two like this hoping for more of this and Bernard is doing well and having fun after the show, he is the “new” Bill Wyman

Oh sure, Bernard is a lovely singer. But when I see his smug attitude about it, I can’t help but feel he is the exact opposite of Lisa. Who is just plain grateful all day and was thus able to balance his presence out. I never wanna see Blondie Chaplin again, for that matter

May 21, 2018 at 9:02 am #73614
    Marianita
    Participant

he he i follow on the Tim Ries part, but me i like Bernard Fowler, and “the worst” with Keith and Bernard was to my eyes and ears just lovely, went straight to my heart. Now i hope Jagger/Richards can do a song or two like this hoping for more of this and Bernard is doing well and having fun after the show, he is the “new” Bill Wyman

Oh sure, Bernard is a lovely singer. But when I see his smug attitude about it, I can’t help but feel he is the exact opposite of Lisa. Who is just plain grateful all day and was thus able to balance his presence out. I never wanna see Blondie Chaplin again, for that matter

Agree about Blondie Chaplin, but we should forget about Lisa and Sasha, they should hire this woman and give the people what they want, gimme shelter starts at 1:20

May 31, 2018 at 3:10 am #73629
    Marianita
    Participant

Yes bring back Lisa, she can join in on “if you really want to be my friend” together with Bernard and Sasha

May 31, 2018 at 3:20 am #73631
    Marianita
    Participant

She could also join in on “you gotta move, and bring back Taylor too for the lead guitar, i don’t think Richards can handle it anymore. Listening to this clip, well Richards was a hell of a guitarist once

sorry, Keith can still do it, but they need Lisa

May 31, 2018 at 8:04 am #73633
    Marianita
    Participant

Boycott the Stones unless they play “under my dub” to all of us from the extacy generation

party, unicorn, and fun-bilde

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Mission Statement

This forum is dedicated to an open discussion of all things Rolling Stones.  From new fans to hardcore veterans, everyone is welcome.  Forum is moderated lightly.  The golden rule is in effect. Let the discussions run rampant, as long as personal insults stay at the door!