• October 3, 2015 at 6:27 pm #22526
    D
    Keymaster

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/02/41-most-memorable-snl-musical-performances

Mick made the cut but no Stones 78 performance on the list!

October 3, 2015 at 6:30 pm #22527
    Breath
    Participant

not the stones’ finest hour (and a half), so no surprise.

October 3, 2015 at 7:06 pm #22529
    angee
    Participant

Man, that kid Mariah could sing back in 1990, huh.  Emotional wallop!

October 3, 2015 at 11:17 pm #22538
    stonehearted
    Participant

Entertainment Wankly seems to have a streak of Alzheimer’s running through some of its more memorable years in the list.

October 3, 2015 at 11:51 pm #22539
    Upgreydd
    Participant

The stones on SNL in 78 = The definition of cool.

October 4, 2015 at 1:48 am #22540
    tauk
    Participant

MICK JAGGER IS ON SNL RIGHT NOW 10:46 PM Pacific Time. He just now played a gay guy on a skit called “Secret Word.” I had no idea he was going to be on. I don’t even normally watch SNL anymore–was just eating my last snack/meal of the day in front of the TV. Now he’s done 2 more skits just toward the end of the show.

I think this was a rerun because at the close of the show Mick said Have a nice summer.

Guess I’ve been out of the loop on this SNL/Mick stuff.

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

'I need a..I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance" Warner Brothers film)

October 4, 2015 at 4:07 am #22544
    bluzdude
    Participant

Definitely not  tonight’s show!

I can't tell you the way I feel because the way I feel is oh so new to me.......or whatever

October 4, 2015 at 5:39 am #22547
    Marianita
    Participant

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

October 4, 2015 at 6:33 am #22552
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

“Mick, you ignorant slut!” We taped that one in 1992 while we were at Massey Hall with Keith and the Winos. I’ll try to find the clip later.

And the one above where Jagger licks Ronnie’s face/mouth is well………HOT! :mrgreen: That’s the one where Jagger had the flu (in real life) and Keith was instructed by lawyers to not speak a word. Keith was still waiting for decisions to be made about the Toronto situation.

~CE

October 4, 2015 at 6:56 am #22555
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

Hope this link works. Here’s “Mick, you ignorant slut”:

Mick Jagger & Keith Richards Debate Gangster Rap on ‘Saturday Night Live’ (Video)

~CE

October 4, 2015 at 10:47 am #22570
    Marianita
    Participant

he he he never seen that one before. Thats hillarious.

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?

October 4, 2015 at 11:56 am #22572
    Cocaine Eyes
    Participant

I know! I love that one as well. I’m going to try to search for the Mick one – “You’re yelling at yourself”. It’s also pretty cute and funny.

~CE :mrgreen: 

October 4, 2015 at 8:19 pm #22611
    alieb
    Participant

I know! I love that one as well. I’m going to try to search for the Mick one – “You’re yelling at yourself”. It’s also pretty cute and funny. ~CE :mrgreen:

Go to SNL’s youtube channel, they have a Mick Jagger playlist.  You can’t see it in Canada but I can ironically see it perfectly fine in England!

Also, here is the full video for Point/Counterpoint

just trying to do my jigsaw puzzle before it rains!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.