October 13, 2017 at 4:34 am #71257
tauk
Participant

Hi Tauk, nice of you to say all that, thanks for making me feel good. Seems like the timing is different with everything online now. I had tacked my long note onto this thread, because I thought the site was going down. Tauk, I felt bad about saying a few things to you online. I’m so sorry if I hurt your feelings. This was years ago now, on deleted threads. Who knows what we were even talking about. God bless you, Tauk. You’re cool. Stonehearted is cool. God bless you, Stonehearted. I felt bad about fighting with both of you on deleted threads. ::cheers emoticon::

You are forgiven. Go and sin no more. Especially online. If I think of any appropriate penance for you to do I will be sure to communicate it to you. Kuh-peeeeeeeessssshhhhh? Good. P.S. I don’t think I ever said anything bad to you or did anything bad but if I did I’m sorry too.

Everybody sing along now “This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius”

(It’s the sound of us evolving) Yay!

"The Tauk Abides" (inspired from "The Big Lebowski" film-Jeff Bridges' last line)

'I need a..I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance" Warner Brothers film)