October 7, 2017 at 9:34 am #71055
Marianita
Participant

Nice read Stonehearted,. I think Taylor is the only one of these guys to manage Richards guitar volume and he’s the only one to do awesome solo’s, ok Ronnie ain’t bad and Richards have his moments but it’s rare nowadays. Richards had an awesome guitar sound last week but to much bum notes. he should play more rythm guitar and leave the guitar singing to Woody and Taylor. I think all performances(based on stuff i have heard from youtube clips) with Taylor had some moments when he was around (bringing him back gave them enourmus potential but they screwed it) maybe except silver train, and i don’t blame Taylor of the missed opportunity by letting him play accoustic guitar on satisfaction. Street fighting man sounds ok nowadays, so why didn’t they finish the show’s playing this song when Taylor was around.and Taylor could have taken us to another dimension. but there’s always hope, here’s ten seconds of pure magic not long time ago (and look at Richards, he is in heaven and he had an easy job to do) ps i’ll try some beer and bacon some day, sounds delicious

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?