October 5, 2017 at 10:12 am #70892
andrew t
Participant

Oh sure, D! Right as some great discussion materializes on the tour thread and here, we’re pulling the plug?

Damn, that tour thread lit up like Christmas morning, and I’m too busy at work to give it the attention it deserves.

I had a hunch, if I waited a bit-then sure as shit, there would be some bannings a-happening at the legacy joint, and some of my favourite wiseacres would land in the playpen, if only for a little while.

Can’t say I disagree with your assessment of the Stones current affairs, though when I try and find some highlights in the clips I do it with the good-natured assumption that the bar is extremely low, relative to the legacy.

Anyways, Drake, do what you gotta do but if you’re gonna blow it up, go out in style and lay the whole MT thing bare.

It’s been alluded to, and I can probably figure it out along with most of us (professional jealousy, refusal to be real band, and nickel and diming, I’m guessing?)

StrongBeach I hear ya on the YCAGWYW thing, that rankles me too, but we’re at the logical end point of a bunch of cultural bullshit that started in the late 80’s, early 90’s. My theory: after this people will be craving someone normal and boring and dry.

And before I get back to work, StrongBeach -your new avatar is da BOMB.

Let ’em Understand Perfection!