Sorry D, but I don’t think so. The Stones have always done things right, but lately (last couple of decades) they have done some not so good things. Breath and me had a plan for them, but they didn’t listen.
1. Hang Matt Clifford upside down behind Charlie
2.More rare songs/less warhorses
3. They all deserve a slap on their face for the way they threated M.Taylor, what a missed opportunity.
4.More small theathre/Arena shows
5. More Mick and Keith in the same microphone
6. More drugs
7. More Ho’s
8. A (new barbarians) song by Ronnie and Keith
9. Jagger to join Keith on Happy,or wait, he can rather join him on “coming down again”
and so on,
Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?